IIUC Implementing Cisco IOS Unified Communications (IIUC)
- Exam Number/Code : 640-460
- Exam Name : IIUC Implementing Cisco IOS Unified Communications (IIUC)
- Questions and Answers : 114 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 640-460 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 640-460 Test Engine
Free 640-460 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for Others 640-460 exam (IIUC Implementing Cisco IOS Unified Communications (IIUC)). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 640-460 exam test is the hot exam of Cisco certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 640-460 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 640-460 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 640-460 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 640-460 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 640-460 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 640-460 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 640-460 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 640-460 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for Cisco 640-460 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 640-460 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the Others 640-460 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
Cisco 640-460 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 640-460 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 640-460 Exam. The 640-460 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
640-460 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our Cisco 640-460 Exam will provide you with free 640-460 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 640-460 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your Others exam and get your Others Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 640-460 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 640-460 exam | 640-460 pdf exam | 640-460 braindumps | 640-460 study guides | 640-460 trainning materials | 640-460 simulations | 640-460 testing engine | 640-460 vce | 640-460 torrent | 640-460 dumps | free download 640-460 | 640-460 practice exam | 640-460 preparation files | 640-460 questions | 640-460 answers.
How to pass your 640-460 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 640-460 test,The safer.easier way to get Others Certification .
Exam : Cisco 640-460
Title : IIUC Implementing Cisco IOS Unified Communications (IIUC)
1. What is the maximum number of phones are supported on Call Manager Express?
2. Which Cisco Unified Communications layer is the call processing layer?
A. Layer A including video,communications client, software-based phones, IP Phone
B. Layer B including Voice mail,Presence,Contact Center
C. Layer C including Cisco Unified Communications manger,Directory Server.
D. Layer D including Gateway, Router, Switch.
3. Power over Ethernet (PoE) is the ability for the LAN switching infrastructure to provide power over a copper Ethernet cable to an endpoint (Powered Device). This capability, once referred to as "inline power", was originally developed and first delivered by Cisco in 2000 to support the emerging IP Telephony deployments. IP Telephones, like desktop PBX phones, need power for their operation and Power over Ethernet enables scalable and manageable power delivery and simplifies deployments of IP Telephony. As Wireless networking emerged, Power over Ethernet was also used to power these devices to allow for deployments in locations where local power access did not exist. While IP telephones and wireless access points are the most intuitive uses for PoE, the advent of 802.3af standardization of PoE opens the door to a new generation of networked-attached devices such as video cameras, point-of-sale devices, security access control (card scanners), building automation and industrial automation just to name a few. When a Cisco switch supply PoE to an IP phone?
A. whenever switch and IP phone are Cisco products.
B. when Cisco switch supports prestandard PoE and the IP phone supports 802.3af.
C. when Cisco switch and IP phone both support a common PoE method.
D. Only when both the switch and IP phone use 802.3af PoE.
4. What is required to convert a G711ulaw call to G729?
A. Voice Termination resources
B. Conferencing resources
C. Converter resources
D. Transcoding resources
5. You are CCNA VOICE associate in TestInside.com. One user from your company wants to use a signaling protocol on the voice gateways that require registration with the Cisco Unified Communications Manager. Which protocol should you suggest to him?
B. Frame relay
6. Which of the following is selected first for an incoming dial peer?
B. incoming called-number
D. pots port
7. Whhich statement is true abou the difference between voice VLAN and native VLAN?
A. Voice VLAN uses untagged frames whereas native VLAN uses 802.1Q frames
B. Voice VLAN uses tagged 802.1Q frames whereas native VLAN uses 802.1P frames
C. Voice VLAN uses tagged 802.1Q frames whereas native VLAN uses untagged frames
D. Voice VLAN uses untagged frames only when no PCs are connected behind the phones whereas native VLAN always uses untagged frames
8. What are the three VTP modes on Cisco switches?
9. An analog telephone is connected to a _______ port on a router?
10. Choose the Gateway to the proper locations.
11. You are CCNA VOICE associate in TestInside.com. You need configure a voice port that will allow the gateway to terminate 23 or 30 circuits from the PSTN. Which type of voice port you will configure?
C. PRI T1/E1
12. A SIP Trunk is a logical connection between an IP PBX and a Service Provider's application servers that allows voice over IP traffic to be exchanged between the two. When a call is placed from an internal phone to an external number, the PBX sends the necessary information to the SIP Trunk provider who establishes the call to the dialed number and acts as an intermediary for the call. All signaling and voice traffic between the PBX and the provider is exchanged using SIP and RTP protocol packets over the IP network. Which two statements about SIP trunk are true?
A. A SIP trunk configuration is mandatory for a UC500 device.
B. A SIP trunk is needed for internet access
C. A SIP trunk is needed only for voice if you are planning on using VoIP through a service provider.
D. A SIP trunk is not supported in a keyswitch configuration.
13. You are CCNA VOICE associate in TestInside.com. Which value should you assign to option 150 for DHCP to operate correctly in a Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express environment?
A. FTP server of the DNS server
B. MAC address of the DHCP server
C. MAC address of the TFTP server
D. IP address of the TFTP server
14. What is the default VTP mode on Cisco switches?
My Shopping Cart
- $ 99.00 x 1