Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Networking Essentials (IUWNE)
- Exam Number/Code : 640-721
- Exam Name : Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Networking Essentials (IUWNE)
- Questions and Answers : 116 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 640-721 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 640-721 Test Engine
Free 640-721 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for CCNA 640-721 exam (Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Networking Essentials (IUWNE)). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 640-721 exam test is the hot exam of Cisco certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 640-721 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 640-721 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 640-721 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 640-721 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 640-721 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 640-721 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 640-721 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 640-721 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for Cisco 640-721 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 640-721 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the CCNA 640-721 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
Cisco 640-721 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 640-721 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 640-721 Exam. The 640-721 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
640-721 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our Cisco 640-721 Exam will provide you with free 640-721 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 640-721 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your CCNA exam and get your CCNA Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 640-721 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 640-721 exam | 640-721 pdf exam | 640-721 braindumps | 640-721 study guides | 640-721 trainning materials | 640-721 simulations | 640-721 testing engine | 640-721 vce | 640-721 torrent | 640-721 dumps | free download 640-721 | 640-721 practice exam | 640-721 preparation files | 640-721 questions | 640-721 answers.
How to pass your 640-721 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 640-721 test,The safer.easier way to get CCNA Certification .
Exam : Cisco 640-721
Title : Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Networking Essentials (IUWNE)
1. What are the four types of wireless networks?(Choose four)
A. Wireless PAN
2. For the following elements ,which three define the 802.11n implementation of MIMO? (Choose three.)
A. Channel Bonding
B. Maximal Ratio Combining
C. Spatial Multiplexing
D. Transmit Beam Forming
3. What happens when client exclusion is enabled with a timeout value of zero ?
A. Clients are excluded indefinitely.
B. Client exclusion is disabled.
C. Clients are never excluded.
D. Clients must be explicitly included by specifying the MAC address.
4. You work as a network technician at Cisco.com, read this subject carefully ,then answer the question. The existing Cisco Unified Wireless Controller is running v5.0 code for both the controllers and the Cisco WCS. A controller has been configured with an appropriate rogue rule condition to report discovered APs to the Cisco WCS. What default alarm level is used to display all rogue APs in the Alarm Summary?
5. As a network technician ,you must know Cisco WiSMs . Up to how many Cisco WiSMs are supported in a single mobility group operating under v5.0 code?
6. Observe the following attacks, which two does Management Frame Protection help to mitigate? (Choose two.)
A. War Driving
D. Denial of Service
7. Cisco Client Management Frame Protection is running on a mobility group with two controllers. For the following options ,which two MFP requirements protect the network? (Choose two.)
A. requires the use of a nonbroadcast SSID
B. requires CCXv5
C. implements the validation of wireless management frames
D. forces clients to authenticate, using a secure EAP method only
8. How do the characteristics that are available on the Cisco WCS for Linux version differ from those of the Cisco WCS for Windows version?
A. Cisco WCS for Linux is required for deployments.
B. Assuming that there are no differences in hardware, a Cisco WCS for Linux can support up to 750 wireless LAN controllers. A Cisco WCS for Windows can support up to 250 wireless LAN controllers.
C. Cisco WCS for Windows includes support for Cisco Spectrum Expert clients. Cisco WCS for Linux does not support Cisco Spectrum Expert clients.
D. There are no differences in features between the Linux and Windows versions of Cisco WCS.
9. Which one of the following CLI commands displays the controller configuration in a way that is similar to the way that it is shown on Cisco IOS routers?
A. show run-config
B. show config
C. show run config
D. show running-config
10. Observe the following statements, which limitation applies to the use of the Cisco WLAN Solution Management over Wireless feature?
A. Read-write access is not available; only read-only access is supported.
B. Controllers must be managed using only secure protocols (that is, SSH and HTTPS), not nonsecure protocols (that is, HTTP and Telnet).
C. Uploads and downloads from the controller are not allowed.
D. Wireless clients can manage other controllers however not the same controller and AP to which the client is associated.
11. For the following items ,which one correctly describes fading?
A. A function of the frequency and should be provided in the cable specification by the vendor.
B. Another signal source is producing energy on the channel in which you are trying to operate.
C. A time-varying change in the path loss of a link with the time variance governed by the movement of objects in the environment, including the transmitter and receiver themselves.
D. The desired signal reaches the receiving antenna via multiple paths, each of which has a different propagation delay and path loss.
12. Which device(s) will Lightweight access points send control traffic to?
A. The Wireless Control System.
B. Other access points.
C. The Wireless Controller.
D. Lightweight access points don't send control traffic.
13. What is the typical maximum range of a wireless PAN?
A. 45 feet
B. 50 feet.
C. 55 feet
D. 60 feet
14. The central office is currently using a combination of 4400 and 2100 series WLAN controllers running v4.2 and a variety of LWAPP-enabled access points servicing both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz. The WLAN deployment has been extended to each remote office by implementing a 526 WLAN controller running v4.1 and several 521 access points. Wireless client deployment uses EAP-TLS authentication by use of a centralized RADIUS server plus 802.11n for performance. After the first remote office deployment, remote office users complain that they are not connecting via 802.11n.
Which will most likely cause this problem?
A. The 521 AP does not support 5 GHz, which prohibits 802.11n.
B. The 521 AP and 526 WLAN controllers do not support AES, which prohibits 802.11n.
C. The 526 WLAN controller does not support external authentication via RADIUS, prohibiting authentication.
D. The 526 WLAN controller does not support 802.11n with either v4.1 or v4.2.
My Shopping Cart
- $ 99.00 x 1