Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Exam Number/Code : 640-801
- Exam Name : Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Questions and Answers : 212 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 640-801 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 640-801 Test Engine
Free 640-801 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for CCNA 640-801 exam (Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 640-801 exam test is the hot exam of Cisco certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 640-801 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 640-801 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 640-801 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 640-801 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 640-801 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 640-801 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 640-801 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 640-801 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for Cisco 640-801 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 640-801 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the CCNA 640-801 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
Cisco 640-801 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 640-801 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 640-801 Exam. The 640-801 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
640-801 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our Cisco 640-801 Exam will provide you with free 640-801 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 640-801 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your CCNA exam and get your CCNA Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 640-801 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 640-801 exam | 640-801 pdf exam | 640-801 braindumps | 640-801 study guides | 640-801 trainning materials | 640-801 simulations | 640-801 testing engine | 640-801 vce | 640-801 torrent | 640-801 dumps | free download 640-801 | 640-801 practice exam | 640-801 preparation files | 640-801 questions | 640-801 answers.
How to pass your 640-801 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 640-801 test,The safer.easier way to get CCNA Certification .
Exam : CISCO 640-801
Title : CCNA
1. Which line from the output of the show ip interface command indicates that there is a Layer 1 problem?
A. Serial0/1 is up, line protocol is up
B. Serial0/1 is up, line protocol is down
C. Serial0/1 is down, line protocol is down
D. Serial0/1 is administratively down, line protocol is down
2. An access list was written with the four statements shown in the graphic. Which single access list statement will combine all four of these statements into a single statement that will have exactly the same effect?
A. access-list 10 permit 172.29.16.0 0.0.0.255
B. access-list 10 permit 172.29.16.0 0.0.1.255
C. access-list 10 permit 172.29.16.0 0.0.3.255
D. access-list 10 permit 172.29.16.0 0.0.15.255
E. access-list 10 permit 172.29.0.0 0.0.255.255
3. Refer to the exhibit. What is the most efficient summarization that R1 can use to advertise its networks to R2?
4. Refer to the topology and router output shown in the exhibit. A technician is troubleshooting host connectivity issues on the switches. The hosts in VLANs 10 and 15 on Sw11 are unable to communicate with hosts in the same VLANs on Sw12. Hosts in the Admin VLAN are able to communicate. The port-to-VLAN assignments are identical on the two switches. What could be the problem?
A. The Fa0/1 port is not operational on one of the switches.
B. The link connecting the switches has not been configured as a trunk.
C. At least one port needs to be configured in VLAN 1 for VLANs 10 and 15 to be able to communicate.
D. Port FastEthernet 0/1 needs to be configured as an access link on both switches.
E. A router is required for hosts on SW11 in VLANs 10 and 15 to communicate with hosts in the same VLAN on Sw12.
5. The user of Host1 wants to ping the DSL modem/router at 192.168.1.254. Based on the Host1 ARP table that is shown in the exhibit, what will Host1 do?
A. send a unicast ARP packet to the DSL modem/router
B. send unicast ICMP packets to the DSL modem/router
C. send Layer 3 broadcast packets to which the DSL modem/router responds
D. send a Layer 2 broadcast that is received by Host2, the switch, and the DSL modem/router
6. Refer to the exhibit. The network shown in the exhibit has just been installed. Host B can access the Internet, but it is unable to ping host C. What is the problem with this configuration?
A. Host B should be in VLAN 13.
B. The address of host C is incorrect.
C. The gateway for host B is in a different subnet than the host is on.
D. The switch port that sends VLAN 13 frames from the switch to the router is shut down.
E. The switch port connected to the router is incorrectly configured as an access port.
7. Which form of NAT maps multiple private IP addresses to a single registered IP address by using different ports?
A. static NAT
B. dynamic NAT
E. port loading
8. Refer to the exhibit. What is the meaning of the term dynamic as displayed in the output of the show frame-relay map command shown?
A. The Serial0/0 interface is passing traffic.
B. The DLCI 100 was dynamically allocated by the router.
C. The Serial0/0 interface acquired the IP address of 172.16.3.1 from a DHCP server.
D. The DLCI 100 will be dynamically changed as required to adapt to changes in the Frame Relay cloud.
E. The mapping between DLCI 100 and the end station IP address 172.16.3.1 was learned through Inverse ARP.
9. If an ethernet port on a router was assigned an IP address of 172.16.112.1/20, what is the maximum number of hosts allowed on this subnet?
10. Which connections allow the use of full-duplex Ethernet?(Choose three.)
A. switch to host
B. switch to switch
C. hub to hub
D. switch to hub
E. host to host
11. When a new trunk link is configured on an IOS based switch, which VLANs are allowed over the link?
A. By default, all defined VLANs are allowed on the trunk.
B. Each single VLAN, or VLAN range, must be specified with the switchport mode command.
C. Each single VLAN, or VLAN range, must be specified with the vtp domain command.
D. Each single VLAN, or VLAN range, must be specified with the vlan database command.
12. Which of the following are characteristics of a Frame Relay point-to-point subinterface? (Choose two.)
A. requires use of Inverse ARP
B. resolves NBMA split horizon issues
C. requires the frame-relay map command
D. maps one IP subnet per DLCI
E. maps one IP subnet across multiple DLCIs
13. An internetwork has been configured as shown in the diagram, with both routers using EIGRP routing for AS 44. Users on the Branch router are unable to reach any of the subnets on the HQ router. Which of the following commands is necessary to fix this problem?
A. Branch(config-router)# version 2
B. Branch(config-router)# no auto-summary
C. Branch(config-router)# redistribute eigrp 44
D. Branch(config-router)# eigrp log-neighbor-changes
E. Branch(config-router)# default-information originate
14. Which routing protocols can be used within the enterprise network shown in the diagram? (Choose three.)
A. RIP v1
B. RIP v2