- Exam Number/Code : 640-861
- Exam Name : CCDA
- Questions and Answers : 198 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 640-861 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 640-861 Test Engine
Free 640-861 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for CCDA 640-861 exam (CCDA). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 640-861 exam test is the hot exam of Cisco certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 640-861 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 640-861 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 640-861 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 640-861 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 640-861 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 640-861 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 640-861 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 640-861 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for Cisco 640-861 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 640-861 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the CCDA 640-861 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
Cisco 640-861 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 640-861 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 640-861 Exam. The 640-861 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
640-861 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our Cisco 640-861 Exam will provide you with free 640-861 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 640-861 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your CCDA exam and get your CCDA Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 640-861 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 640-861 exam | 640-861 pdf exam | 640-861 braindumps | 640-861 study guides | 640-861 trainning materials | 640-861 simulations | 640-861 testing engine | 640-861 vce | 640-861 torrent | 640-861 dumps | free download 640-861 | 640-861 practice exam | 640-861 preparation files | 640-861 questions | 640-861 answers.
How to pass your 640-861 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 640-861 test,The safer.easier way to get CCDA Certification .
Exam : CISCO 640-861
Title : CCDA
1. Refer to the exhibit. Which Campus Backbone Design does this most likely represent?
A. Single VLAN Layer 2
B. Split VLAN Layer 2
C. Layer 3 VLAN
D. Dual Path Layer 3 VLAN
2. Western Associated News Agency recently acquired a large news organization with several sites, which will allow it to expand to worldwide markets. The new acquisition brings with it a multitude of connectivity technologies, including Frame Relay, ATM, SONET, cable, DSL, and wireless. Which Enterprise Edge module will receive the most attention from a Layer 1 viewpoint?
C. Internet Connectivity
F. Edge Distribution
3. Which kind of address translation is best when the servers on the internal network with private IPv4 addresses must be visible from the public network?
A. many-to-one translation (PAT)
B. many-to-one translation (Dynamic NAT)
C. one-to-one translation (Static NAT)
D. one-to-one translation (NAT Traversal)
4. Which IPv4 to IPv6 transition strategy uses an intermediate device that can translate either at the transport layer or the network layer?
5. Which organizational constraint most directly affects the social requirements of a business?
6. AAA Video operates a chain of 50 video rental stores located in the Northwestern United States. They currently have a Point-of-Sale (POS) system in which each store posts its daily sales data and inventory changes to a central database through dial-up communication. There is no interaction between the stores and the central system during business hours. The central site runs on an Ethernet LAN. The only always-on WAN link is an Internet connection using wireless broadband to a local ISP. AAA wants to enhance their service offering by creating a new E-Commerce web site where customers can browse and search a catalog of video titles and select the ones they want for rental. The system will instantly communicate the order to the nearest store where employees pull the order and hold it until the customer picks it up. The service must operate on a 24x7 basis. AAA sees this new business strategy as a means to increase revenue and expand the business nationally. They see an opportunity to expand the web site in the future to video, DVD and music sales on a worldwide level. The company wants all stores to be connected to the central site through WAN links. The company is upgrading the central inventory database so that sales and rentals can be posted immediately in real-time. An Internet-based email and instant-messaging system will be set up for all headquarters employees and store managers to use. AAA believes that networking the stores will improve order fulfillment processes which will improve customer satisfaction and thus, boost revenue. It will also help communication with store employees. AAA wants to upgrade the local LAN to a Gigabit and Fast Ethernet system to facilitate the demands of the new and upgraded systems. They have budgeted $500,000 for the networking equipment and another $10,000/month for the WAN charges including a faster Internet connection. They believe that 256Kbps speeds will be adequate to the stores. Since they have no staff capable of managing the new network, they will hire two engineers that already have the training and experience. The project must be complete in 6 months when the new inventory system goes online. The IT manager has concerns about the security of the servers and workstations on the network when all stores become connected. He doesn't want any Internet access to or from the stores. He is depending on you to recommend an effective yet affordable solution that will protect his system from intruders.Which two are business constraints imposed by the AAA Video Company on this new network design project? (Choose two.)
A. the $10,000/month WAN budget
B. the installation of WAN links to all stores
C. the lack of any existing IT staff
D. video sales through the global Internet
E. real-time posting of store sales
7. A company is migrating from IPv4 to IPv6. IP addresses are assigned to workstations using DHCP.Which three options can be considered to assign addresses to workstations using IPv6? (Choose three.)
B. DNS server
C. manual configuration
D. distributed address resolution
E. link local address
8. Which three items should be included in a summary report that validates the findings of the information you have gathered when characterizing a network? (Choose three.)
A. network services map
B. network problems and drawbacks
C. modularized network
D. network features
E. network applications map
F. actions that support network requirements
9. Which two results of segment analysis are approximate thresholds that indicate network enhancement is desired? (Choose two.)
A. 25 percent broadcasts/multicasts
B. 30 percent broadcasts/multicasts
C. 1 CRC error per one million bytes
D. 1 CRC error per 100,000 bytes
E. 20 percent broadcasts/multicasts
F. 1 CRC error per 1000 bytes
10. Analysis and recommendations in a Draft Design Document are based on which two features? (Choose two.)
A. logical topology map
B. collected information
C. physical topology map
D. hardware platform
E. design requirements
F. software versions
11. An existing Cisco customer has called for help with designing a new solution for its changing needs. The first issues the customer wants to address are security, logging, and troubleshooting. On which major functional area and which submodule of the Enterprise Composite Network Model will you be keying your efforts?
A. Enterprise Edge; Internet Connectivity
B. Enterprise Campus; Network Management
C. Service Provider; ISP
D. Campus Infrastructure; Building Access
E. Enterprise Campus; Campus Infrastructure
F. Edge Distribution; Call Detail Log
12. During which phase of the PDIOO process should the implementation be planned?
13. An enterprise needs to connect networks at high data rates. The networks are located in different buildings with a clear line-of-sight. Which technology is a solution for this need?
A. broadband fixed wireless
B. cellular wireless
C. wireless LAN
D. Mobile IP
14. For the network backbone of a large campus environment, what are three advantages of a multilayer core switch design over a Layer 2 core switch design? (Choose three.)
A. single VLAN implementation in the backbone
B. reduced distribution router peering
C. broadcast control in the backbone
D. evenly distributed backbone traffic
E. large scalability potential
My Shopping Cart
- $ 299.00 x 1