Communications IP Telephony Express Exam
- Exam Number/Code : 642-143
- Exam Name : Communications IP Telephony Express Exam
- Questions and Answers : 77 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 642-143 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 642-143 Test Engine
Free 642-143 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IP Communications 642-143 exam (Communications IP Telephony Express Exam). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 642-143 exam test is the hot exam of Cisco certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 642-143 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 642-143 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 642-143 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 642-143 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 642-143 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 642-143 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 642-143 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 642-143 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for Cisco 642-143 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 642-143 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IP Communications 642-143 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
Cisco 642-143 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 642-143 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 642-143 Exam. The 642-143 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
642-143 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our Cisco 642-143 Exam will provide you with free 642-143 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 642-143 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IP Communications exam and get your IP Communications Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 642-143 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 642-143 exam | 642-143 pdf exam | 642-143 braindumps | 642-143 study guides | 642-143 trainning materials | 642-143 simulations | 642-143 testing engine | 642-143 vce | 642-143 torrent | 642-143 dumps | free download 642-143 | 642-143 practice exam | 642-143 preparation files | 642-143 questions | 642-143 answers.
How to pass your 642-143 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 642-143 test,The safer.easier way to get IP Communications Certification .
Exam : Cisco 642-143
Title : Communications IP Telephony Express Exam
1. Which two of the following must be configured to allow users to blind transfer calls to both internal and PSTN numbers using H.450.2 supplementary services? (Choose two.)
A. transfer-pattern .T
B. transfer-system full-blind
C. supplemental service h.450.2
D. allow-connections h323 to h323
2. Which user configuration method will allow specific users to be imported into CUE from CME?
A. CUE Initialization Wizard
B. CLI as a user
C. CLI as an administrator
D. GUI web pages
3. What three methods can be used to configure users in CUE?
A. user importation from the Microsoft Exchange server
B. CUE Initialization Wizard
C. CLI as a user
D. CLI as an administrator
E. GUI web pages
4. Which three of the following tasks must be completed in a partially automated setup for phones to be able to register with CallManager Express? (Choose three. )
A. Enable downloading of the firmware of each phone type, using the tftp-server command.
B. Associate each phone type with a firmware file, using the load command.
C. Configure an ephone for each phone that will be registering with CallManager Express.
D. Configure the maximum number of ephones the CallManager Express will support.
E. Configure the keepalive timer.
F. Configure the dial plan-pattern to associate extensions with fully qualified E.164 numbers.
5. You need to configure your single button IP phones so they can answer both internal calls to their 4 digit extension and also their DID number. Which of the following ephone-dn configurations should you use?
A. Ephone-dn 10
��Number 2000 mask 408555xxxx
B. Ephone-dn 10 dual-line
C. Ephone-dn 10 dual-line
��Number 2000 secondary 4085552000
D. Ephone-dn 10
��Number 2000 DID 4085552000
6. When the AIM-CUE is being used, where do log messages go if the log file is full?
A. The initial log file is named message.log.prev, and a new file named message.log is started.
B. Once the log file is full, the oldest log entries are dropped to make space for new entries.
C. When the log file becomes full, it is automatically copied to an external server and a new message.log file is started.
D. Once the log file becomes full, it stops logging new messages and the new log messages are lost.
7. You have configured the MWI on /off values in CME. You will be using 8000 for MWI on and 8001 for MWI off. Your extensions use four digits. From the following configuration snip, why are the MWI lights not illuminated when there is a message in the mailbox?
A. The MWI configuration is correct in CME. MWI extensions must be incorrect in CUE.
B. The ephone-dn must match the extension numbers for MWI to operate correctly.
C. The extension numbers are not the right length in the number command. They should be 8000.... and 8001.... .
D. The MWI on/off should be associated with ephone-dns.
8. What protocol is used to communicate the Voice VLAN ID (VVID) to a Cisco IP phone when the IP phone first powers up?
9. Refer to the exhibit. Which two of the following statements are true? (Choose two.)
A. Extension 1010 will be able to call 911 but will not be able to call other IP phones.
B. Only extension 1012 will be able to call extension 1013.
C. Extension 1013 will be able to call all numbers.
D. Extension 1012 can only be called by Executives or external callers.
10. Which technology is used to provide both an auxiliary VLAN and a native VLAN capability between a Cisco switch and a Cisco IP phone through a single port?
11. When a CUE module is restored from a backup server, to what location are the configuration files restored?
A. They are copied back to the router FLASH memory, and then the CUE module boot loader copies them either to the AIM or the NM modules.
B. The files are copied directly to either the CUE AIM or the NM.
C. The files are copied to the router FLASH memory.
D. The files are copied to the CUE AIM or the NM and a copy is placed in the router FLASH memory.
12. You wish to verify that the pilot point number has been configured correctly in your CUE module. Using the show ccn trigger command provides the following output:
What pieces of information can you derive from this output? (Choose two.)
A. The voice-mail pilot point number is 6800.
B. The number of ports available is 16.
C. The idle timeout is 5 seconds.
D. The operator can be reached at extension 6800.
E. The voice-mail application is enabled.
13. You have configured a new user in CUE, but when you use the command show user detail username BSmith you see an error in the E.164 phone number. What two steps are required to resolve this issue? (Choose two.)
A. The username BSmith needs to be deleted, and then the user needs to be reentered with the correct E.164 phone number.
B. The username edit command needs to be used to correct the E.164 number.
C. The mailbox BSmith can be edited with the mailbox BSmith command.
D. The no voicemail mailbox owner username BSmith command needs to be executed.
14. From the following command snip, which command is missing for a first time backup?
A. The command to identify the FTP server has not been set to where the backup will be written.
B. The reload command must be issued prior to issuing the continue command.
C. The online command must be issued to bring CUE back on line.
D. The backup category all command should not be initiated for a backup, only the data command.
My Shopping Cart
- $ 199.00 x 1