Cisco Storage Networking Design Specialist
- Exam Number/Code : 642-353
- Exam Name : Cisco Storage Networking Design Specialist
- Questions and Answers : 140 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 642-353 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 642-353 Test Engine
Free 642-353 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for Storage Networking 642-353 exam (Cisco Storage Networking Design Specialist). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 642-353 exam test is the hot exam of Cisco certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 642-353 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 642-353 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 642-353 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 642-353 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 642-353 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 642-353 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 642-353 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 642-353 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for Cisco 642-353 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 642-353 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the Storage Networking 642-353 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
Cisco 642-353 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 642-353 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 642-353 Exam. The 642-353 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
642-353 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our Cisco 642-353 Exam will provide you with free 642-353 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 642-353 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your Storage Networking exam and get your Storage Networking Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 642-353 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 642-353 exam | 642-353 pdf exam | 642-353 braindumps | 642-353 study guides | 642-353 trainning materials | 642-353 simulations | 642-353 testing engine | 642-353 vce | 642-353 torrent | 642-353 dumps | free download 642-353 | 642-353 practice exam | 642-353 preparation files | 642-353 questions | 642-353 answers.
How to pass your 642-353 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 642-353 test,The safer.easier way to get Storage Networking Certification .
Exam : Cisco 642-353
Title : Cisco Storage Networking Design Specialist(CSNDS)
1. What occurs in auto FCID allocation mode in the Cisco MDS 9000 Series?
A. In all cases FCIDs are manually configured.
B. All HBAs are assigned FCIDs with a whole area (port bits set to 0).
C. All HBAs are assigned FCIDs with a whole port (area bits set to 0).
D. Because the MDS 9000 Series Switches are newer, all HBAs are assigned FCIDs with both area and port bits.
E. Only HBAs without interoperability issues are assigned FCIDs with both area and port bits.
2. What technology minimizes the potential for service interruption on SAN extension links?
C. VSANs and IVR
D. Port Channeling
3. Which Cisco MDS feature alleviates a head-of-line blocking condition when occasional bursts of traffic exceed the capacity of an end device to receive data?
B. VSAN allowed list
4. A customer has 12 hosts, each capable of a maximum burst I/O rate of 75 MBps. The customer wants to connect these hosts to the fabric with a 32-port line card. For optimal performance what is the maximum number of hosts that should be connected to any four-port, host-optimized quad?
5. What feature of the MDS 9000 family would be most valuable in establishing a baseline of the traffic load on an existing network prior to making changes?
D. Performance Manager
6. A customer has four data centers within corporate headquarters. The company owns its own fiber infrastructure and has laid dark fiber in between each of the four data centers. Each of the data centers has a storage area network that includes application servers, disk arrays, and tape devices. Servers from each of the buildings require access to storage devices in different buildings. The administrator would like to design a highly resilient topology that allows for a single hop from server to storage across data centers.
Which SAN topology between the data centers would best fit this requirement?
B. collapsed core
C. partial mesh
D. full mesh
7. A customer SAN design requires the use of existing non-Cisco storage switches in a core edge topology. What must be considered when attaching an MDS 9000 switch as the core device in this network?
A. Trunking is not supported between the core and edge switches.
B. Zoning cannot be used since the domain IDs are in different ranges.
C. FSPF cannot be used between the core and edge switches.
D. If VSANs are implemented in the core, IVR cannot be used.
8. Which statement best defines storage consolidation?
A. making an enterprise's total disk space highly available to the entire enterprise, often by placing it in a SAN
B. making an enterprise's disk space, servers, and tape libraries highly available to the entire enterprise, often by placing them in a SAN
C. making an enterprise's total storage networking less costly by using iSCSI
D. making an enterprise's total disk space highly available by transferring copies of an enterprise's total storage space to an offsite location
E. making an enterprise's total disk space highly available by connecting all of an enterprise's storage devices to one (or two) large servers
9. Select three common attributes of Gigabit Ethernet compared to Fibre Channel as a storage transport service. (Choose three.)
A. high bandwidth
B. low bandwidth
C. high latency
D. low latency
E. long distance
10. Which statement is true concerning the Cisco MDS switch when operating in native interop mode?
A. The MDS switch can interoperate with Non-MDS switches that are certified by SNIA.
B. The MDS switch can interoperate with Non-MDS switches that support "MDS Native" mode.
C. The MDS switch can interoperate with Non-MDS switches that properly adhere to Fibre Channel switch standards.
D. The MDS switch cannot interoperate with Non-MDS switches.
11. Which security technology will prevent unauthorized access through WWN spoofing, even in cases where one has physical access to fabric devices?
A. port-mode security
B. port binding
C. Fibre Channel Security Protocol (FC-SP)
12. In a core-edge SAN implementation, which statement is true about oversubscription?
A. When using full-rate mode ports, there is no oversubscription in a core-edge implementation.
B. A core-edge design has manageable oversubscription, but at the cost of used ISL ports.
C. Oversubscription in a core-edge design is implemented by using N_Ports.
D. When using a core-edge design, there is only oversubscription when it is implemented in a heterogeneous environment.
13. Which technology should be used to provide transparent low latency FC transport across a metropolitan area?
14. What are three reasons to implement VSANs in a Fibre Channel SAN? (Choose three.)
A. to reduce network infrastructure requirements
B. to increase data security
C. to enable port-channeling
D. to enable TCP/IP routing
E. to share SAN extension capability using EISLs
My Shopping Cart
- $ 199.00 x 1