Cisco Storage Networking Solutions Design Specialist (CSSDS)
- Exam Number/Code : 642-355
- Exam Name : Cisco Storage Networking Solutions Design Specialist (CSSDS)
- Questions and Answers : 60 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 642-355 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 642-355 Test Engine
Free 642-355 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for Storage Networking 642-355 exam (Cisco Storage Networking Solutions Design Specialist (CSSDS)). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 642-355 exam test is the hot exam of Cisco certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 642-355 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 642-355 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 642-355 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 642-355 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 642-355 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 642-355 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 642-355 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 642-355 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for Cisco 642-355 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 642-355 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the Storage Networking 642-355 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
Cisco 642-355 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 642-355 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 642-355 Exam. The 642-355 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
642-355 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our Cisco 642-355 Exam will provide you with free 642-355 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 642-355 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your Storage Networking exam and get your Storage Networking Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 642-355 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 642-355 exam | 642-355 pdf exam | 642-355 braindumps | 642-355 study guides | 642-355 trainning materials | 642-355 simulations | 642-355 testing engine | 642-355 vce | 642-355 torrent | 642-355 dumps | free download 642-355 | 642-355 practice exam | 642-355 preparation files | 642-355 questions | 642-355 answers.
How to pass your 642-355 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 642-355 test,The safer.easier way to get Storage Networking Certification .
Exam : Cisco 642-355
Title : Cisco Storage Networking Solutions Design Specialist (CSSDS)
1. Refer to the exhibit. Your customer has an existing SAN with eight edge switches and two core switches. In your detailed assessment, which metric will help you convince the customer to consider an alternative, more highly available topology?
A. SFP characteristics
B. total port count
C. cost of edge switch devices
D. total versus usable ports for end devices
2. Your customer wants to implement a SAN with redundant fabrics supporting 600 device ports. Which two Cisco MDS 9000 Family configurations will meet the customer's needs? (Choose two.)
A. two MDS 9509 switches with redundant Supervisor-1 modules
B. two MDS 9509 switches with redundant Supervisor-2 modules
C. two MDS 9513 switches with redundant Supervisor-1 modules
D. two MDS 9513 switches with redundant Supervisor-2 modules
3. Which technology should be used to provide transparent low latency FC transport across a metropolitan area?
4. Your customer has a number of data storage requirements:
servers are not responsible for volume management or data migration
storage is provisioned in real time
legacy and heterogeneous storage assets can be consolidated and fully utilized
data can be protected using simplified snapshot and replication techniques
data can be assigned to different classes easily
Which solution would meet these requirements?
B. Wide-Area Application Services (WAAS)
C. fabric-based virtualization
D. LUN zoning
E. host-based virtualization
5. A customer would like to add Cisco MDS switches to an existing Brocade environment with minimal disruption. The Brocade switches are using PID-0 mode. Which two features will enable the creation of a Cisco-Brocade heterogeneous fabric without restricting the feature set of either switch? (Choose two.)
A. interop mode 1
B. interop mode 2
C. interop mode 3
6. Select three advantages of using fabric-based storage virtualization instead of host-based virtualization. (Choose three.)
A. offers a single point of management
B. supports heterogeneous storage
C. does not require a host agent
D. insulates the hosts from storage changes
E. provides mirroring
7. Refer to the exhibit. A customer plans to add a tape backup subsystem to its existing storage network. In which location should the customer place the tape backup device in order to provide the best performance during backup and recovery?
8. Which statement is true concerning the Cisco MDS switch when operating in native interop mode?
A. The MDS switch can interoperate with Non-MDS switches that are certified by SNIA.
B. The MDS switch can interoperate with Non-MDS switches that support "MDS Native" mode.
C. The MDS switch can interoperate with Non-MDS switches that properly adhere to Fibre Channel switch standards.
D. The MDS switch cannot interoperate with Non-MDS switches.
9. Which SAN extension topology is a low-latency, cost-effective, high-bandwidth solution that is suitable only within a limited geographical area?
10. Your customer is using an IPS-8 module in its data center to provide FCIP connectivity to 20 remote sites. It has encountered connectivity problems at four of the remote sites. After investigating, the customer's network administrator found that the IPS-8 is sending 2300-byte packets, but the receiving switches at the four remote sites do not support jumbo frames.
What should you do?
A. Disable packet shaping on the IPS-8
B. Reduce the minimum retransmit timeout
C. Disable jumbo frames on the IPS-8
D. Enable Path MTU discovery
11. Your SAN environment requires redundant fabrics with redundant connectivity for 40 database hosts at 2 Gbps of throughput per host. Which two of these configurations are possible? (Choose two.)
A. two 48-port line cards
B. four 48-port line cards
C. four 32-port line cards
D. six 16-port line cards
E. two 32-port line cards and two 16-port line cards
12. Refer to the exhibit. What port type should be used between the two switches to maximize performance?
13. Which are two characteristics of the Cisco MDS Series fan modules? (Choose two.)
A. Supervisor modules shut down the fan modules when the air temperature is below a preset threshold.
B. If the Fan Status LED turns red, a fan has failed and the module must be replaced.
C. Fan modules monitor air temperature and shut down if the temperature exceeds a preset threshold.
D. Fan modules do not require the switch to be powered off in order to be replaced.
14. A customer has a need to synchronously replicate data from the primary data center to a standby data center that is 30 kilometers away. The customer owns the fiber between the two data centers and uses the link for Gigabit Ethernet connectivity today. The Gigabit Ethernet connection is heavily utilized and generally remains at 90-percent utilization. The customer expects that the replication traffic will require approximately 30 MBps, and is looking for a low-cost solution.
Which replication solution would you recommend?
My Shopping Cart
- $ 99.00 x 1