Cisco Storage Networking Solutions Support Specialist(CSSSS)
- Exam Number/Code : 642-356
- Exam Name : Cisco Storage Networking Solutions Support Specialist(CSSSS)
- Questions and Answers : 60 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 642-356 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 642-356 Test Engine
Free 642-356 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for Storage Networking 642-356 exam (Cisco Storage Networking Solutions Support Specialist(CSSSS)). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 642-356 exam test is the hot exam of Cisco certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 642-356 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 642-356 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 642-356 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 642-356 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 642-356 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 642-356 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 642-356 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 642-356 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for Cisco 642-356 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 642-356 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the Storage Networking 642-356 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
Cisco 642-356 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 642-356 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 642-356 Exam. The 642-356 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
642-356 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our Cisco 642-356 Exam will provide you with free 642-356 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 642-356 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your Storage Networking exam and get your Storage Networking Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 642-356 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 642-356 exam | 642-356 pdf exam | 642-356 braindumps | 642-356 study guides | 642-356 trainning materials | 642-356 simulations | 642-356 testing engine | 642-356 vce | 642-356 torrent | 642-356 dumps | free download 642-356 | 642-356 practice exam | 642-356 preparation files | 642-356 questions | 642-356 answers.
How to pass your 642-356 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 642-356 test,The safer.easier way to get Storage Networking Certification .
Exam : Cisco 642-356
Title : Cisco Storage Networking Solutions Support Specialist
1. When configuring FCIP, packet fragmentation should be avoided in order to achieve optimal throughput. Fragmentation can be avoided by knowing which of the following?
A. MTU of the source IP interface
B. largest MTU in the path
C. smallest MTU in the path
D. MTU of the destination IP interface
2. You have been asked to convert three existing ISLs into a PortChannel as nondisruptively as possible. Which approach will best accomplish this?
A. Place all three ISLs into a PortChannel, because PortChannel creation is a nondisruptive operation.
B. Convert the ISLs into an EISL and then place them into a PortChannel.
C. Place one link into a single-link PortChannel and then add the other two links to the PortChannel.
D. Ensure that the VSAN allowed lists on both ends of each link are identically configured, then create the three-link PortChannel.
3. What is a benefit of enhanced zoning?
A. fabric locked during configuration changes
B. larger zoning database size
C. database rollback in case of failure
D. zones allowed to span VSANs
4. Refer to the exhibit. Which two options from the Tools menu would you select to verify connectivity and latency to a Fibre Channel end device? (Choose two.)
A. Switch Health
B. Fabric Configuration
C. End to End Connectivity
E. Device Manager
5. Which three options allow or enable nondisruptive upgrades? (Choose three.)
A. IPS module software upgrades
B. dual supervisor modules on a Cisco MDS 9500 Series switch
C. using the install-all command
D. upgrading the loader
E. installing a license
F. using the reload command
6. Which two of these environments suggest the use of FCIP Write Acceleration? (Choose two.)
A. remote tape backup
B. PortChannel links between sites
C. applications that support multiple outstanding I/Os
D. fast network with minimal delays
E. DWDM links
7. You are asked to review the running configuration of a switch that a junior administrator has prepared to be placed in a heterogeneous SAN environment. This environment includes three different brands of Fibre Channel switches. In this particular environment, only VSAN 1 is being used.
Which of these attributes suggests that the switch has been incorrectly configured?
A. A static domain ID has been set to 0x21.
B. The src-dst-ox load balancing has been selected.
C. Interop mode 1 has been selected.
D. FCC has been enabled.
8. For purposes of granting restricted access to statically configure iSCSI virtual targets, which three of these can be used to identify iSCSI initiators? (Choose three.)
A. iSCSI node name
B. host name
C. IPv4 address and subnet
D. MAC address
E. IPv6 address
F. iSCSI WWN
9. Which command would you use to determine if device aliases in VSAN 5 are configured for fabric-wide distribution?
A. show zoneset name alias vsan 5
B. show cfs application name device-alias
C. show fcalias distribution vsan 5
D. show vsan 5 device-alias status
10. What two commands must be executed on an MDS 9000 family switch in order to change a dynamically assigned Domain ID 5 to a static Domain ID 10 for VSAN 10? Choose two.
A. switch(config-if)# shut fcdomain 5
B. switch(config-if)# no shut fcdomain 10
C. switch(config)# fcdomain domain 10
D. switch(config)# fcdomain domain 10 static vsan 10
E. switch(config)# fcdomain restart vsan 10
F. switch(config)# fcdomain restart disruptive vsan 10
11. During initial switch configuration, the administrator elects to enable full zoneset distribution. What is the impact of this choice during zoneset activation?
A. only the active zoneset is distributed to all switches in the fabric
B. both the full zone database and active zoneset are distributed to all switches in the fabric
C. both FCID and WWN information are distributed to all switches in the fabric
D. only the full zone database is distributed to all switches in the fabric
12. Which three of the following are possible reasons why a line card module does not come online? (Choose three.)
A. Port indexes have been taken offline.
B. Available port indexes are noncontiguous.
C. Not enough power is available in the chassis.
D. An invalid interoperability mode has been configured.
E. Unsupported SFPs have been installed.
F. Not enough port indexes are available.
13. Which three statements describe automatically supported, basic zone features (no additional configuration required) in the Cisco MDS 9000 Family of switches? (Choose three.)
A. A VSAN contains the zone sets.
B. Zone reactivation can disrupt existing traffic.
C. A zone or zone set with the same name can exist in each VSAN.
D. Hard zoning can be disabled.
E. Active zone sets are preserved across switch reboots.
F. Default zoning behavior is to distribute the Full Zone Database.
14. The MDS 9000 family switches use what three technologies to protect against unauthorized management access? (Choose three.)
My Shopping Cart
- $ 299.00 x 1