Cisco Express Foundation for Systems Engineers
- Exam Number/Code : 642-372
- Exam Name : Cisco Express Foundation for Systems Engineers
- Questions and Answers : 65 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 642-372 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 642-372 Test Engine
Free 642-372 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for Others 642-372 exam (Cisco Express Foundation for Systems Engineers). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 642-372 exam test is the hot exam of Cisco certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 642-372 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 642-372 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 642-372 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 642-372 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 642-372 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 642-372 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 642-372 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 642-372 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for Cisco 642-372 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 642-372 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the Others 642-372 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
Cisco 642-372 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 642-372 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 642-372 Exam. The 642-372 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
642-372 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our Cisco 642-372 Exam will provide you with free 642-372 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 642-372 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your Others exam and get your Others Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 642-372 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 642-372 exam | 642-372 pdf exam | 642-372 braindumps | 642-372 study guides | 642-372 trainning materials | 642-372 simulations | 642-372 testing engine | 642-372 vce | 642-372 torrent | 642-372 dumps | free download 642-372 | 642-372 practice exam | 642-372 preparation files | 642-372 questions | 642-372 answers.
How to pass your 642-372 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 642-372 test,The safer.easier way to get Others Certification .
Exam : Cisco 642-372
Title : Cisco Express Foundation for Systems Engineers
1. Which statement concerning the Active/Active failover feature is correct?
A. ASA Security Appliance failover pair must have either an Unrestricted and UR license or a UR and FO-A/A license to be able to support Active/Active failover.
B. If an active security context within the primary security appliance "fails", the status of the primary security appliance unit changes to "failed" while the secondary failover security appliance unit transitions to "active."
C. Active/Active failover is supported in "multiple mode" configuration only.
D. Active/Active failover supports site-to-site IPSec VPN stateful failover.
2. Which Cisco SDM feature allows you to specify whether you want SDM files installed on your PC or on your router?
A. InstallShield Wizard
B. Cisco SDM Express Wizard
C. Cisco SDM Image Manager
D. Create Connection Wizard
3. Which two of these statements best describe the benefits of the Cisco Compatible Extensions Program? (Choose two.)
A. offers a feature-rich implementation alternative to Wi-Fi certification
B. accelerates the availability of innovative features while maintaining interoperability
C. provides innovative features only on Cisco's wireless client adapters
D. provides an evolving set of specifications for interoperability
E. eliminates the need for testing by providing innovative features to wireless client vendors through a one-time license fee
4. You are planning to connect your three branch offices to the corporate site via Frame Relay. The first branch office has been assigned the network 10.1.0.0/16, the second 10.2.0.0/16, the third 10.3.0.0/16, and the corporate headquarters uses 10.0.0.0/16. You would like to summarize all branch and corporate networks into a single route at the corporate site.
Which network address and subnet mask should you choose?
5. Your company has two primary divisions: Products and Services. The Products division is on network 184.108.40.206/21. The Services division is on network 220.127.116.11/21. You want to summarize both networks into one routing statement.
Which IP address and subnet mask combination would most efficiently accomplish this?
6. Which CiscoWorks component would most help you locate end-station connections at the access switch level quickly?
B. Resource Manager Essentials
C. Device Fault Manager
D. Campus Manager
7. Wi-Fi Protected Access was an interim step on the way to the more secure WPA2. What was added in WPA2 to make it more secure?
C. AES encryption
D. Rivest Cipher 4 encryption
8. Cisco Software Advisor allows you to search either for software that is compatible with your hardware or for software with the specific features you need. Identify two items that are only available for selection when searching for specific features? (Choose two.)
9. Refer the exhibit. Which two methods enable a PC connected to the PartnerNet to connect to a server on DMZ1 but deny it access to both DMZ2 and the Inside network? (Choose two.)
A. Enable port address translation for traffic sourced from the PartnerNet PC to the DMZ1 server.
B. Disable NAT control on DMZ2 and the Inside interfaces only.
C. Enable static NAT translation for the DMZ1 server, and then use an ACL to permit the PartnerNet PC traffic to the DMZ1 server.
D. Disable NAT control on the DMZ1 interface only.
E. Lower the security level of the DMZ2 interface to 30.
F. Raise the security level of the PartnerNet interface to 55.
10. Refer to the exhibit. What are two Cisco IOS commands that would verify connectivity between routers R1 and R2? (Choose two.)
A. show cdp neighbor
B. show controllers serial
C. show frame-relay lmi
D. show ip route
E. show running-config
11. What is one benefit of the Cisco anti-X defense strategy?
A. applications security
B. virtual firewall protection
C. security events correlation for proactive response
D. malware, virus, and worm mitigation
12. Refer to the exhibit. Deploying integrated services on the Cisco ISR Router can help reduce network cost and complexity by integrating which four of these features on the ISR? (Choose four.)
A. firewall and VPN
B. IP telephony and voice mail
C. Secure Access Control Server
D. LAN switching and Wireless LAN
F. Anomaly Guard and Detection
13. Which two of these statements best describe fast secure roaming for the wireless core feature set using autonomous access points? (Choose two.)
A. It is compatible with all wireless clients.
B. It reduces roaming latency through reduced client RF channel scanning enhancements.
C. It reduces roaming latency to targeted times of less than 75ms.
D. Roaming occurs without reauthentication through a centralized RADIUS server.
E. It is enabled through WLSE deployment.
14. On what lower-level transport protocol does CiscoWorks LAN Management Solution rely on and why?
A. TCP, because CiscoWorks LAN Management requires that packets require the reliability in the network
B. UDP, because CiscoWorks LAN Management is an application that does not require the reliability of TCP
C. IP, because CiscoWorks LAN Management requires the reliability of IP packets
D. UDP, because CiscoWorks LAN Management requires the reliability of UDP's detection of lost packets and retransmission
E. TCP, because CiscoWorks LAN Management does not require detection and retransmission of lost packets
My Shopping Cart
- $ 199.00 x 1