Unified Communications Architecture and Design
- Exam Number/Code : 642-415
- Exam Name : Unified Communications Architecture and Design
- Questions and Answers : 58 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 642-415 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 642-415 Test Engine
Free 642-415 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IP Communications 642-415 exam (Unified Communications Architecture and Design). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 642-415 exam test is the hot exam of Cisco certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 642-415 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 642-415 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 642-415 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 642-415 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 642-415 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 642-415 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 642-415 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 642-415 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for Cisco 642-415 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 642-415 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IP Communications 642-415 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
Cisco 642-415 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 642-415 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 642-415 Exam. The 642-415 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
642-415 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our Cisco 642-415 Exam will provide you with free 642-415 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 642-415 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IP Communications exam and get your IP Communications Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 642-415 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 642-415 exam | 642-415 pdf exam | 642-415 braindumps | 642-415 study guides | 642-415 trainning materials | 642-415 simulations | 642-415 testing engine | 642-415 vce | 642-415 torrent | 642-415 dumps | free download 642-415 | 642-415 practice exam | 642-415 preparation files | 642-415 questions | 642-415 answers.
How to pass your 642-415 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 642-415 test,The safer.easier way to get IP Communications Certification .
Exam : Cisco 642-415
Title : Unified Communications Architecture and Design
1. Currently, Ajax is considering implementing an IP contact center for the technical support group. As an interim step, calls to the technical support group need to be distributed in a round-robin fashion. Can this be accomplished?
A. Yes, with route groups.
B. Yes, by using call pick-up groups.
C. Yes, by implementing hunt groups.
D. Yes, by routing calls via an IVR unit.
E. No, Cisco Unified Contact Center is needed.
2. The Ajax network coordinator is concerned that the IP phones can be targeted for malicious attack. When the security is designed for the IP telephony solution, which two methods can be used to help prevent malicious phone attacks? (Choose two.)
A. Ensure the PC port is disabled if a PC is not attached.
B. Isolate the IP phone VLANs from the PC data VLANs.
C. Ensure the IP phone firmware is validated with the Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
D. Ensure the Cisco Unified Communications Manager is configured to disable acceptance of GARP on IP phones.
3. Consider the following customer attributes and choose the correct IP telephony call processing model:
- a large campus that spans two PSAP areas
- a single group of buildings connected via fiber optics
- data VPNs that support multiple contractors and suppliers
- a fully developed three-tier network hierarchy
- connectivity to two different service providers for Internet access
A. single-site call processing
B. centralized call processing
C. hybrid call processing
D. distributed call processing
4. You have decided to use the MGCP signaling protocol for the PSTN gateway at Ajax. Which option is true regarding the use of a gatekeeper in their network?
A. One may be used for CAC.
B. One could be used for address resolution.
C. One may be deployed for both CAC and address resolution.
D. A gatekeeper is not applicable in this situation.
5. What information is relevant to choosing an IP telephony centralized call processing model?
A. multiple PRIs to the PSTN
B. a campus of six buildings connected via an ATM backbone
C. three small regional sales offices located in the three Western time zones
D. centralized order processing, shipping, and billing for all customer products
E. connectivity to a single service provider that hosts the company web site and provides for Internet access
F. a single six-story building with an IDF on each floor and an MDF in the computer room on the second floor
6. In a TDM PBX to Cisco Unified Communications Manager migration, which three things must be verified from the LAN perspective before IP telephony can be deployed? (Choose three.)
A. the type of wiring in the office
B. the number of PSTN connections needed
C. the number of public IP addresses available
D. the amount of rack space in the equipment rack
E. the amount of power that is available to support new LAN switches
7. Ajax has contacted its LEC to obtain an additional range of DIDs. Their current DID range is 555-6000 through 555-6999. The LEC can provide them with an additional range of numbers, 556-6000 through 556-6999. The LEC is currently sending four digits inbound, so the two DID ranges overlap. What two things can be done to resolve this solution? (Choose two.)
A. Ask the LEC to send five digits.
B. Change internal calls to five-digit dialing.
C. Move to a six-digit dial plan to provide more dialing granularity for all extension numbers.
D. Contact an alternative carrier to see if it can provide a DID range that does not overlap with the current range.
8. Ajax needs to provide technical support outside of normal operating hours. They would like to deploy a small test call center to develop the skills necessary to provide phone, chat, and e-mail support. Ajax wants to start with five agents. Which two connection types would be applicable for use with the planned contact center? (Choose two.)
9. Ajax wants to ensure that their employees are safe and that they comply with the law. What are four general E911 responsibilities of an enterprise telephony system? (Choose four.)
A. Enable PSAP call-back.
B. Initiate the update of ALI records.
C. Provide a detailed map of all ERLs.
D. Allow conferencing with internal security personnel.
E. Route calls to the appropriate point (on-net or off-net).
F. Deliver appropriate calling party number digits to LEC.
10. What are two conferencing guidelines for a single-site deployment? (Choose two.)
A. Use hardware conferencing only for small deployments
B. If available, configure DSPs for flex-mode when there are multiple codec types in use.
C. Group any conferencing resources into MRGLs based on their location, to manage Call Admission Control.
D. Make certain that Meet-Me and Ad-Hoc conference resources each account for a minimum of 5% of the user base.
My Shopping Cart
- $ 199.00 x 1