IP Telephony Troubleshooting
- Exam Number/Code : 642-425
- Exam Name : IP Telephony Troubleshooting
- Questions and Answers : 61 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 642-425 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 642-425 Test Engine
Free 642-425 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for CCVP 642-425 exam (IP Telephony Troubleshooting). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 642-425 exam test is the hot exam of Cisco certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 642-425 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 642-425 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 642-425 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 642-425 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 642-425 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 642-425 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 642-425 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 642-425 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for Cisco 642-425 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 642-425 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the CCVP 642-425 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
Cisco 642-425 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 642-425 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 642-425 Exam. The 642-425 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
642-425 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our Cisco 642-425 Exam will provide you with free 642-425 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 642-425 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your CCVP exam and get your CCVP Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 642-425 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 642-425 exam | 642-425 pdf exam | 642-425 braindumps | 642-425 study guides | 642-425 trainning materials | 642-425 simulations | 642-425 testing engine | 642-425 vce | 642-425 torrent | 642-425 dumps | free download 642-425 | 642-425 practice exam | 642-425 preparation files | 642-425 questions | 642-425 answers.
How to pass your 642-425 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 642-425 test,The safer.easier way to get CCVP Certification IP Communications Certification .
Exam : Cisco 642-425
Title : Cisco(r) IP Telephony Troubleshooting
1. Your customer has implemented an MCU to allow conferencing between VT Advantage users. The MCU appears to be properly configured but users are complaining that when they conference, they get audio but no video. What is the most likely cause?
A. The partition/CSS configuration is preventing video setup.
B. The MRGL configuration is selecting incorrect conference resource.
C. The region configuration is selecting incorrect codec.
D. The location configuration is preventing video setup.
2. A company has migrated to a Cisco CallManager IP telephony system and now is replacing the existing voice mail system with a Cisco Unity voice mail system. A small group of users has been established to test the new voice mail system. During testing the users are unable to leave voice mail messages on the new Unity system. It appears that the ports hang when users try to send voice mails. How would you determine the cause of the problem? (Choose two.)
A. Verify that the Cisco CallManager has been configured with the correct number of voice mail ports; the number of voice mail ports must match the Cisco Unity configuration.
B. Verify in the Cisco CallManager that the hunt group is hunting to Cisco Unity ports that can accept calls.
C. Verify the Cisco CallManager has been configured with the correct MWI ports; the number of MWI ports must match the Cisco Unity configuration.
D. Verify the call transfer call handlers are configured correctly.
E. Verify there are no TSP warnings in the Event Viewer.
3. Which Unity subscribers will have access to the Unity Diagnostic Tool?
A. all Unity subscribers with the correct read/write permissions
B. all Unity subscribers with the correct class of service permissions
C. all Unity subscribers with the correct security permissions
D. all Unity subscribers
4. Which Unity troubleshooting tool would be used to diagnose problems with skinny and MWI?
A. trace tool
B. configuration tool
C. diagnostic tool
D. maestro tool
5. A new Cisco Unity voice mail system is being tested. The calls are being forwarded to voice mail from the Automated Attendant console, but the callers are receiving the wrong greeting. What could be the problem?
A. The call routing rules are not working properly.
B. The mailbox under test is full.
C. The Unity ports for sending and receiving voice mails are not configured properly.
D. The Microsoft Exchange server has rejected the call due to a corrupted database.
6. Which two tasks must be performed to restore the Cisco Unity server data if it is corrupted or lost? (Choose two.)
A. Start Dr. Watson manually to resolve issues in Microsoft message exchange server.
B. Verify Microsoft IIS permissions.
C. Reload the Cisco Unity server application on a new server prior to restoring data files.
D. Create a new batch file to replace components in the Registry.
E. Verify that no errors in other Cisco Unity processes.
7. You have received a trouble ticket that an executive cannot retrieve his account information from his bank. When the call is answered, the executive is prompted to enter his account code. The bank does not seem to recognize the DTMF tones and disconnects the call. What is a possible solution to this problem?
A. Configure progress_ind setup enable 3 under the gateway VoIP dial-peer.
B. Configure progress_ind alert enable 8 under the gateway POTS dial-peer.
C. Configure voice rtp send-rcv in the gateway.
D. Set CallManager Service Parameter ToSendH225UserInfoMsg to True.
8. Your MGCP Gateway is experiencing call setup problems on your PRI to the PSTN. TAC has asked you to send traces to determine the root cause. Which two trace file settings should be configured? (Choose two.)
A. Set Debug Trace Level to Detailed.
B. Select Enable XML Formatted Output for Trace Analysis.
C. Select Enable H245 Message Trace.
D. Select Enable ISDN Translation Trace.
9. What task should be completed before enabling CCM trace files in a CallManager cluster?
A. Configure NTP on all CallManagers.
B. Configure XML Formatted Output for Trace Analysis.
C. Install the Trace Collection Tool Plugin.
D. Configure a share drive on the publisher to store the trace files.
10. You recently added a Cisco Unity voice mail server to your Cisco CallManager IP telephony solution. Your users are receiving voice mails, but the MWI light does not go off after they have listened to all of their new voice mail messages. What must be verified and possibly modified to resolve this issue?
A. Use the Port Usage tool to verify that the ports dedicated to MWI on/off are not over-utilized. Add another dedicated port if the current port is over-utilized.
B. Verify that the MWI "off directory number" has been configured on both the Cisco Unity server and the Cisco CallManager cluster. If it has not been configured, configure it on both the Cisco Unity server and Cisco CallManager cluster.
C. Verify the number of ports licensed for the Cisco Unity server is equal to the number of configured ports.
D. Verify that the calls are being sent to the correct ports on the Cisco Unity server. If the configured ports are incorrect on the CallManager cluster, change the values on the cluster to be correct.
11. Your company has recently installed Cisco Unity to be the voice mail platform for your Cisco CallManager IP telephony system. You have received complaints from the users that the red message waiting indicator (MWI) light does not come on when there are new voice mail messages in the voice mailboxes. What must be verified and possibly modified to resolve this issue? (Choose two.)
A. Use the Port Usage tool to verify that the ports dedicated to MWI on/off are not over- utilized. Add another dedicated port if the current port is over-utilized.
B. Verify that the MWI on/off numbers are unique within the CallManager cluster dial plan. If they are not, change the directory numbers in the CallManager cluster so they are unique and configure the Cisco Unity server so they match the new directory numbers.
C. Verify that the same directory numbers are being used for MWI on/off in both the Cisco CallManager cluster and Cisco Unity server. If they are different, change the Cisco Unity server to match the Cisco CallManager cluster
D. Verify the number of ports licensed for the Cisco Unity server is equal to the number of configured ports. If the number of configured ports is greater than the license number, reduce the number of configured ports to be no greater than the license number.
E. Verify that the calls are being sent to the correct ports on the Cisco Unity server. If they are incorrect on the Cisco CallManager cluster, change the values on the cluster to be correct.
12. You have recently installed IP Phones in a centralized model. At a remote branch using an H.323 gateway, users are complaining they cannot call some internal numbers. After dialing the last digit, they get a reorder tone. What is the most likely cause?
A. Partition/CSS configuration issue
B. Gateway dial-peer configuration issue
C. Codec mismatch
D. Call Admission Control
13. You have a centralized IP Telephony system with branch offices in eight major cities. The manager of your company help desk recently published local access numbers for external customers to reduce the costs associated with your company's toll-free 800 service. When customers call the new local numbers they hear a reorder tone instead of your centralized IP-IVR. What is the best solution to this issue?
A. Deploy transcoders at the central location.
B. Deploy transcoders at each remote location.
C. Modify Region configuration to allow G.711 across the WAN.
D. Deploy IP-IVRs at each remote location.
14. Refer to the exhibit. Your users cannot complete calls to the PSTN. After working with the Telco, you have determined that you are not stripping the access-code before setting up the call with the Telco. What is a possible cause of this issue?
A. A dial-peer is modifying the called number.
B. The route list configuration is over-riding route pattern configuration.
C. A translation pattern is modifying the called number.
D. The external phone number mask is incorrect.
My Shopping Cart
- $ 99.00 x 1