Cisco Rich Media Communications(CRMC)
- Exam Number/Code : 642-481
- Exam Name : Cisco Rich Media Communications(CRMC)
- Questions and Answers : 95 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 642-481 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 642-481 Test Engine
Free 642-481 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for APE for Validating Knowledge 642-481 exam (Cisco Rich Media Communications(CRMC)). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 642-481 exam test is the hot exam of Cisco certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 642-481 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 642-481 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 642-481 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 642-481 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 642-481 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 642-481 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 642-481 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 642-481 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for Cisco 642-481 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 642-481 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the APE for Validating Knowledge 642-481 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
Cisco 642-481 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 642-481 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 642-481 Exam. The 642-481 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
642-481 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our Cisco 642-481 Exam will provide you with free 642-481 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 642-481 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your APE for Validating Knowledge exam and get your APE for Validating Knowledge Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 642-481 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 642-481 exam | 642-481 pdf exam | 642-481 braindumps | 642-481 study guides | 642-481 trainning materials | 642-481 simulations | 642-481 testing engine | 642-481 vce | 642-481 torrent | 642-481 dumps | free download 642-481 | 642-481 practice exam | 642-481 preparation files | 642-481 questions | 642-481 answers.
How to pass your 642-481 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 642-481 test,The safer.easier way to get APE for Validating Knowledge Certification .
Exam : Cisco 642-481
Title : Cisco(r) Rich Media Communications(CRMC(r))
1. Which device allows a H.323 video endpoint to establish a conference with a videoconferencing system that is connected to the PSTN?
A. H.225 gateway
B. H.320 gateway
C. H.323 proxy
D. HD gateway
2. A customer has deployed a Cisco IPVC 3511 MCUE. Which three features will be available? (Choose three.)
A. connection to H.320 systems using up to four BRIs
B. connection to H.320 systems using up to two PRIs
C. audio transcoding
D. port configuration for both SCCP and H.323
E. conferencing up to 15 voice-activated sessions
F. conferencing up to 15 continuous presence sessions
3. How is a H.323 MCU defined in Cisco CallManager so that H.323 endpoints can communicate with endpoints that are controlled by Cisco CallManager?
A. as a H.320 gateway
B. as a H.323 gateway
C. as a gatekeeper-controlled H.225 trunk
D. as a gatekeeper-controlled intercluster trunk
4. Which two statements accurately describe the EMP? (Choose two.)
A. It increases the number of voice-activated sessions that are supported.
B. It increases the number of continuous presence layouts.
C. It increases the number of audio-only conference sessions that are supported.
D. It allows the MCU to perform rate matching.
E. It is required for simultaneous support for H.323 and SCCP continuous presence sessions.
5. A company has a requirement for up to 10 simultaneous conferences of four people each, and each conference requires 384-kbps to 128-kbps transrating and H.261 to H.263 video transcoding. What should this company purchase?
A. one Cisco IPVC 3540 Transcoder Module for MC06A
B. one Cisco IPVC 3540 Transcoder Module for MC06A with an EMP blade
C. one Cisco IPVC 3540 Transcoder Module for MC06A with an EMP3 blade
D. two Cisco IPVC 3540 Transcoder Modules for MC06A
E. two Cisco IPVC 3540 Transcoder Modules for MC06A, each with an EMP blade
F. two Cisco IPVC 3540 Transcoder Modules for MC06A, each with an EMP3 blade
6. The Acme Roller Skates Company has a single Cisco IPVC 3511 MCUE. At present there are two conferences occurring as follows:
A third conference is desired with the following requirements:
three conference participants
What will occur when the third conference is attempted?
A. The third conference will succeed as desired.
B. The third conference will succeed, but without the enhanced continuous presence.
C. The third conference will fail because an IPVC 3511 MCU does not have the resources for three conferences of three people each.
D. The third conference will fail because the EMP module does not have the resources to provide the number of required services.
7. A customer wants to simultaneously support H.323 conferences with an aggregate of 20 active participants, and SCCP videoconferences with an aggregate of 30 active participants. All video sessions will use voice-activated switching. Which device should be deployed to support this?
A. Cisco IPVC 3511 Multipoint Control Unit
B. Cisco IPVC 3511 MCU E
C. Cisco IPVC 3540-03A with EMP
D. Cisco IPVC 3540 Transcoder Module
E. Cisco IPVC 3540-10A with EMP
8. User A and User B are in a video call using Cisco VT Advantage. The call was set up via the local Cisco CallManager. User A and User B determine that they need to add User C to the call. User A attempts to conference in User C, but there are no more SCCP ports available on the MCU.
What will be the outcome of the conference attempt?
A. The conference will proceed with audio and video using available H.323 ports on the MCU.
B. The conference will proceed, but only audio will be available.
C. The conference will fail, but the video call between User A and User B will proceed.
D. The conference will fail; User A and User B will be disconnected.
9. The Acme Roller Skates Company has its corporate HQ in Seattle, with remote sales offices in Denver, Chicago, New York, and Atlanta. The company is in the process of transitioning the H.320 videoconferencing system to an IP videoconferencing system.
The company has installed an MCU at the corporate HQ, but the remote offices still have H.320 terminal endpoints. A Cisco IPVC 3526 PRI Videoconferencing Gateway has been installed to allow the remote offices to dial into videoconferences. The telephony provider has given the company one phone number for the PRI, which can route to all the channels on the PRI.
Which two methods are best for routing calls from the gateway to the MCU for conferences? (Choose two.)
D. Default Extension
10. A company would like to provide customized voice prompts for users who are dialing into videoconferences. Which component should be used to support customized voice prompts?
A. Cisco CallManager
B. the IVR built into the gateway
C. the IVR built into the video gateway
D. Cisco peripheral gateway
E. the built-in IVR of the MCU
11. The Acme Roller Skates Company has its corporate HQ in Seattle, with remote sales offices in Denver, Chicago, New York, and Atlanta. The company is in the process of transitioning the H.320 videoconferencing system to an IP videoconferencing system.
The company has installed an MCU at the corporate HQ, but the remote offices still have H.320 terminal endpoints. A Cisco IPVC 3526 PRI Videoconferencing Gateway has been installed to allow the remote offices to dial into videoconferences. The telephony provider has given the company a block of 100 phone numbers for the PRI, which can route to all the channels on the PRI.
Which method will be best for routing calls from the gateway to the MCU or other endpoints?
D. Default Extension
12. Bob's Bicycles currently has a room-based videoconferencing system that is connected to the PSTN via three BRIs. The company is converting to H.323 and would like to continue using the BRIs to make video calls to the suppliers. Which device should the company deploy?
A. Cisco IPVC 3511
B. Cisco IPVC 3521
C. Cisco IPVC 3526
D. Cisco IPVC 3540
13. Bob's Bicycles recently implemented a H.323 videoconferencing solution, and wishes to conduct videoconferences with the main supplier over the extranet using the existing four-digit numbering plan at each company. Due to overlapping dial plans, the called digits must be manipulated to allow the video calls to be completed. Which solution can support this?
A. H.323 proxy
C. directory gatekeeper
D. IP-to-IP gateway
14. Which call would most likely require an audio transcoder?
A. 128-kbps ISDN call to MCU
B. 128-kbps H.323 call to MCU
C. 128-kbps ISDN call to H.323 endpoint
D. 384-kbps ISDN call to H.323 endpoint
E. 384-kbps H.323 call to MCU
My Shopping Cart
- $ 99.00 x 1