Securing Networks with ASA Advanced
- Exam Number/Code : 642-515
- Exam Name : Securing Networks with ASA Advanced
- Questions and Answers : 90 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 642-515 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 642-515 Test Engine
Free 642-515 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for CCSP 642-515 exam (Securing Networks with ASA Advanced). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 642-515 exam test is the hot exam of Cisco certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 642-515 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 642-515 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 642-515 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 642-515 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 642-515 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 642-515 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 642-515 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 642-515 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for Cisco 642-515 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 642-515 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the CCSP 642-515 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
Cisco 642-515 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 642-515 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 642-515 Exam. The 642-515 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
642-515 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our Cisco 642-515 Exam will provide you with free 642-515 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 642-515 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your CCSP exam and get your CCSP Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 642-515 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 642-515 exam | 642-515 pdf exam | 642-515 braindumps | 642-515 study guides | 642-515 trainning materials | 642-515 simulations | 642-515 testing engine | 642-515 vce | 642-515 torrent | 642-515 dumps | free download 642-515 | 642-515 practice exam | 642-515 preparation files | 642-515 questions | 642-515 answers.
How to pass your 642-515 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 642-515 test,The safer.easier way to get CCSP Certification .
Exam : Cisco 642-515
Title : Securing Networks with ASA Advanced
1. Tom works as a network administrator for the CISCO company. The primary adaptive security appliance in an active/standby failover configuration failed, so the secondary adaptive security appliance was automatically activated. Tom then fixed the problem. Now he would like to restore the primary to active status. Which one of the following commands can reactivate the primary adaptive security appliance and restore it to active status while issued on the primary adaptive security appliance?
A. failover reset
B. failover primary active
C. failover active
D. failover exec standby
2. Which one of the following commands can provide detailed information about the crypto map configurations of a Cisco ASA adaptive security appliance?
A. show ipsec sa
B. show crypto map
C. show run ipsec sa
D. show run crypto map
3. You work as a network administrator for your company. Study the exhibit carefully. ASDM is short for Adaptive Security Device Manager. You are responsible for multiple remote Cisco ASA security appliances administered through Cisco ASDM. Recently, you have been tasked to configure one of these Cisco ASA security appliances for SSL VPNs and are requiring a client certificate, as shown. How will this configuration affect your next ASDM connection to this Cisco ASA security appliance?
A. You would be required to download the identity certificate of the remote Cisco ASA security appliance.
B. You would be asked to present an identity certificate. If you did not have one, the Cisco ASA security appliance would prompt you for authentication credentials, consisting of a username and password.
C. Your connection would be handled the way it is always handled by this Cisco ASA security appliance.
D. You would be required to have an identity certificate that the Cisco ASA security appliance can use for authentication.
4. You are the network administrator for your company. Study the exhibit carefully. You are responsible for a Cisco ASA security appliance configured with a local CA. According to the exhibit below, what is the reason that the user student1 will use this password?
A. retrieval of the Cisco ASA security appliance identity certificate
B. retrieval of the digital certificate from the local CA on the Cisco ASA security appliance
C. the initial authentication to the SSL VPN server
D. authentication to the SSL VPN server
5. Cisco ASA 5500 Series Adaptive Security Appliances are easy-to-deploy solutions that integrate world-class firewall, Unified Communications (voice/video) security, SSL and IPsec VPN, intrusion prevention (IPS), and content security services in a flexible, modular product family. You are asked to configure a Cisco ASA 5505 Adaptive Security Appliance as an Easy VPN hardware client. In the process of configuration, you defined a list of backup servers for the security appliance to use. After several hours of being connected to the primary VPN server, the security appliance fails. You notice that your Easy VPN hardware client has now connected to a backup server that is not defined within the configuration of the client. Where did your Easy VPN hardware client get this backup server?
A. The connection profile that was configured on the primary VPN server was pushed to your Easy VPN hardware client and overwrote the list of backup servers that you had configured.
B. The group policy that was configured on the primary VPN server was pushed to your Easy VPN client and overwrote the list of backup servers that you had configured.
C. The backup servers that you listed were not configured as VPN servers, so the Easy VPN hardware client used the list of backup servers retrieved from the primary server.
D. The backup servers that you listed were no longer available, so the Easy VPN hardware client used the list of backup servers that it retrieved from the primary server.
6. Refer to the exhibit. You have configured a Layer 7 policy map to match the size of HTTP header fields that are traversing the network. Based on this configuration, will HTTP headers that are greater than 200 bytes be logged?
A. No, because the reset action for headers greater than 100 bytes would be the first match.
B. Yes, because the log action for headers greater than 200 bytes would be the last match.
C. Yes, because the reset action for headers greater than 100 bytes and the log action for headers greater than 200 bytes would both be applied.
D. No, because reset or log actions are a part of the service policy and the Layer 7 policy map.
7. Multimedia applications transmit requests on TCP, get responses on UDP or TCP, use dynamic ports, and use the same port for source and destination, so they can pose challenges to a firewall. Which three items are true about how the Cisco ASA adaptive security appliance handles multimedia applications? (Choose three.)
A. It dynamically opens and closes UDP ports for secure multimedia connections, so you do not need to open a large range of ports.
B. It supports SIP with NAT but not with PAT.
C. It supports multimedia with or without NAT.
D. It supports RTSP, H.323, Skinny, and CTIQBE.
8. You work as a network security administrator for your company. Now, you are asked to configure the corporate Cisco ASA security appliance to take the following steps on its outside interface:
--rate limit all IP traffic from telecommuting system engineers to the insidehost
--drop all HTTP requests from the Internet to the web server that have a body length greater than 1000 bytes
--prevent users on network 192.168.6.0/24 from using the FTP PUT command to store .exe files on the FTP server
In order to achieve this objective, which set of Modular Policy Framework components will be included?
A. one Layer 7 class map, two Layer 7 policy maps, three Layer 3/4 class maps, one Layer 3/4 policy map
B. three Layer 7 policy maps, one Layer 3/4 class map, one Layer 3/4 policy map
C. one Layer 7 class map, one Layer 7 policy map, three Layer 3/4 class maps, one Layer 3/4 policy map
D. two Layer 7 class maps, one Layer 7 policy map, three Layer 3/4 class maps, one Layer 3/4 policy map
9. What is the reason that you want to configure VLANs on a security appliance interface?
A. for use in conjunction with device-level failover to increase the reliability of your security appliance
B. for use in transparent firewall mode, where only VLAN interfaces are used
C. to increase the number of interfaces available to the network without adding additional physical interfaces or security appliances
D. for use in multiple context mode, where you can map only VLAN interfaces to contexts
10. Study the following exhibit carefully. You work as the network administrator of a corporate Cisco ASA security appliance with a Cisco ASA AIP-SSM. You are asked to use the AIP-SSM to protect corporate DMZ web servers. The AIP-SSM has been configured, and a service policy has been configured to identify the traffic to be passed to the AIP-SSM.
On which two interfaces would application of the service policy for the AIP-SSM be most effective while causing the least amount of impact to Cisco ASA security appliance performance? (Choose two.)
A. Internet interface
B. dmz interface
C. globally on all interfaces
D. outside interface
11. Which two options are correct about the impacts of this configuration? (Choose two.)
match access-list TOINSIDEHOST
match access-list TOOUTSIDEHOST
set connection conn-max 100
service-policy MYOTHERPOLICY interface inside
service-policy MYPOLICY interface outside
A. Traffic that matches access control list TOINSIDEHOST is subject to HTTP inspection and maximum connection limits.
B. Traffic that enters the security appliance through the inside interface is subject to HTTP inspection.
C. Traffic that enters the security appliance through the outside interface and matches access control list TOINSIDEHOST is subject to HTTP inspection and maximum connection limits.
D. Traffic that enters the security appliance through the inside interface and matches access control list TOOUTSIDEHOST is subject to HTTP inspection.
12. The following exhibit shows a Cisco ASA security appliance configured to participate in a VPN cluster. According to the exhibit, to which value will you set the priority to increase the chances of this Cisco ASA security appliance becoming the cluster master?
13. Which three statements correctly describe protocol inspection on the Cisco ASA adaptive security appliance? (Choose three.)
A. For the security appliance to inspect packets for signs of malicious application misuse, you must enable advanced (application layer) protocol inspection.
B. If you want to enable inspection globally for a protocol that is not inspected by default or if you want to globally disable inspection for a protocol, you can edit the default global policy.
C. The protocol inspection feature of the security appliance securely opens and closes negotiated ports and IP addresses for legitimate client-server connections through the security appliance.
D. If inspection for a protocol is not enabled, traffic for that protocol may be blocked.
14. Which three features can the Cisco ASA adaptive security appliance support? (Choose three.)
A. BGP dynamic routing
B. 802.1Q VLANs
C. OSPF dynamic routing
D. static routes
My Shopping Cart
- $ 99.00 x 1