Securing Networks with ASA Foundation
- Exam Number/Code : 642-524
- Exam Name : Securing Networks with ASA Foundation
- Questions and Answers : 62 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 642-524 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 642-524 Test Engine
Free 642-524 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for Others 642-524 exam (Securing Networks with ASA Foundation). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 642-524 exam test is the hot exam of Cisco certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 642-524 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 642-524 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 642-524 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 642-524 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 642-524 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 642-524 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 642-524 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 642-524 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for Cisco 642-524 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 642-524 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the Others 642-524 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
Cisco 642-524 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 642-524 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 642-524 Exam. The 642-524 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
642-524 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our Cisco 642-524 Exam will provide you with free 642-524 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 642-524 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your Others exam and get your Others Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 642-524 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 642-524 exam | 642-524 pdf exam | 642-524 braindumps | 642-524 study guides | 642-524 trainning materials | 642-524 simulations | 642-524 testing engine | 642-524 vce | 642-524 torrent | 642-524 dumps | free download 642-524 | 642-524 practice exam | 642-524 preparation files | 642-524 questions | 642-524 answers.
How to pass your 642-524 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 642-524 test,The safer.easier way to get Others Certification .
Exam : Cisco 642-524
Title : Securing Networks with ASA Foundation
1. Refer to the exhibit. Which two scenarios accurately illustrate the effect of the configuration that is shown in the exhibit? (Choose two.)
A. User addison enters the login command at the > prompt and logs in with the correct username and password when prompted. User addison can then enter the global configuration mode on the security appliance.
B. User carter enters the login command at the > prompt and logs in with the correct username and password when prompted. User carter can then enter the global configuration mode on the security appliance.
C. User carter enters the enable command at the > prompt and logs in with the correct username and password when prompted. User carter can then enter the global configuration mode.
D. User kenny enters the enable command at the > prompt and logs in with the correct username and password when prompted. User kenny can then enter the global configuration mode.
E. User kenny enters the command enable 10 to access privilege level 10 and provides the password for privilege level 10 when prompted. User kenny can then enter the global configuration mode.
2. Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator wants to authenticate remote users who are accessing the WEB1 server from the Internet. When a remote user initiates a session to the WEB1 server, the ASA1 security appliance will verify the credentials of the user with the TX_ACS AAA server via RADIUS. To accomplish this, the administrator must load and configure Cisco Secure ACS software on the TX_ACS AAA server. During the process, the administrator must correctly configure the AAA client information in the Cisco Secure ACS network configuration window.
What must the administrator place in field A (AAA Client Hostname) and field B (AAA Client IP Address)?
3. Which two statements accurately describe the downloadable ACL feature of the security appliance? (Choose two.)
A. Downloadable ACLs are the only supported authorization method that works without authentication.
B. Downloadable ACLs enable you to store full ACLs on a AAA server and download them to the security appliance.
C. Downloadable ACLs are supported using TACACS+ or RADIUS.
D. The downloadable ACL must be attached to a user or group profile on a AAA server.
E. The security appliance supports only per-user ACL authorization.
F. Downloadable ACLs cannot be manually removed; they must expire based on the configured timeout.
4. Refer to the exhibit. Which three commands would verify that the boot image is asa802-k8.bin? (Choose three.)
A. show disk0:
B. show bootvar
C. show startup-config
D. show asdm image
E. show device-boot history
F. show version
5. The network security administrator for XYZ Corporation wants to apply specific restrictions to one network user, Bob, who works from home and accesses the corporate network from the outside interface of the security appliance. The administrator decides to use the downloadable ACL feature of the security appliance to control network access for this user. Authentication of inbound traffic is already configured on the security appliance, and Bob already has a user account on the Cisco Secure ACS. Which three tasks does the administrator need to complete in order to accomplish the goal of limiting network access for Bob via downloadable ACLs? (Choose three.)
A. Enable inbound authorization on the security appliance.
B. Configure the security appliance to use downloadable ACLs.
C. Attach the downloadable ACL to the user profile for Bob on the Cisco Secure ACS.
D. In the authorization configuration of the security appliance, specify the RADIUS server where the user account for Bob resides.
E. Configure the Cisco Secure ACS to use downloadable ACLs.
F. Configure the downloadable ACLs on the Cisco Secure ACS.
6. Refer to the exhibit. Given the configuration that is shown, what traffic will be logged to the AAA server?
A. All connection information will be logged in the accounting database.
B. All outbound TCP connection information will be logged in the accounting database.
C. Only authenticated and authorized console connection information will be logged in the accounting database.
D. No information will be logged. This is not a valid configuration because TACACS+ connection information cannot be captured and logged.
7. Refer to the exhibit. Which two statements accurately describe the effect of the configuration that is shown in the exhibit? (Choose two.)
A. Users will be prompted for a username and password when they start HTTP connections to host 192.168.1.11 from the outside.
B. Users will be prompted for a username and password when they start HTTP connections from the inside to host 192.168.1.11 on the outside interface.
C. The security appliance will first contact host 10.0.1.2 on the inside interface for verification of credentials; if host 10.0.1.2 is unavailable, the security appliance will attempt to authenticate the user via the local user database.
D. The security appliance will contact a AAA server in the AUTHIN server group for verification of credentials.
8. Which two of the following statements are true about the local user database in the security appliance? (Choose two.)
A. You can create user accounts with or without passwords in the local database.
B. The default privilege level for a new user is 15.
C. You can configure the security appliance to lock a user out after the user meets a configured maximum number of failed authentication attempts.
D. You can use the local database for CLI access authentication, privileged mode authentication, command authorization, network access authentication, and network access authorization.
E. You cannot use the local database for network access authentication.
F. The enable_16 user is always present in the local user database and represents the default username.
9. To require users to authenticate before accessing the corporate DMZ servers, the network security administrator needs to configure cut-through proxy authentication via RADIUS. Which three tasks are required to accomplish this goal? (Choose three.)
A. Specify a AAA server group.
B. Designate an authentication server.
C. Add users to the local user database.
D. Configure per-user override.
E. Configure a rule that specifies which traffic flow to authenticate.
F. Assign ACLs to users or groups.
10. You just erased the configuration on your Cisco ASA adaptive security appliance, which has in its flash memory one ASA image file (asa802-k8.bin), one ASDM image file (asdm-602.bin), and no configuration files. You want to reconfigure the Cisco ASA adaptive security appliance using Cisco ASDM, but you realize that you are unable to access Cisco ASDM. Which set of commands provides the minimal configuration that is needed to access Cisco ASDM?
A. interface, nameif, setup (followed by the setup command interactive prompts)
B. interface, nameif, setup (followed by the setup command interactive prompts), asdm image
C. interface, nameif, setup (followed by the setup command interactive prompts), http server
D. setup (followed by the setup command interactive prompts)
E. interface, nameif, ip address, no shutdown, hostname, domain-name, clock set, http server enable
F. interface, nameif, ip address, hostname, domain-name, clock set, http server enable, asdm image
My Shopping Cart
- $ 99.00 x 1