Implementing Cisco NAC Appliance
- Exam Number/Code : 642-591
- Exam Name : Implementing Cisco NAC Appliance
- Questions and Answers : 60 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 642-591 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 642-591 Test Engine
Free 642-591 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for Others 642-591 exam (Implementing Cisco NAC Appliance). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 642-591 exam test is the hot exam of Cisco certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 642-591 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 642-591 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 642-591 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 642-591 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 642-591 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 642-591 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 642-591 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 642-591 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for Cisco 642-591 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 642-591 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the Others 642-591 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
Cisco 642-591 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 642-591 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 642-591 Exam. The 642-591 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
642-591 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our Cisco 642-591 Exam will provide you with free 642-591 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 642-591 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your Others exam and get your Others Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 642-591 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 642-591 exam | 642-591 pdf exam | 642-591 braindumps | 642-591 study guides | 642-591 trainning materials | 642-591 simulations | 642-591 testing engine | 642-591 vce | 642-591 torrent | 642-591 dumps | free download 642-591 | 642-591 practice exam | 642-591 preparation files | 642-591 questions | 642-591 answers.
How to pass your 642-591 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 642-591 test,The safer.easier way to get Others Certification .
Exam : Cisco 642-591
Title : Implementing Cisco NAC Appliance
1. Refer to the exhibit. When logging in to a Cisco NAC Appliance solution, an end user is prompted for a username, password, and provider. What should be entered in the Provider drop-down field shown in the exhibit?
A. the authenticating NAS
B. the authorizing NAM
C. the name of the ISP
D. the external authenticating server
2. What must you check on the switches for an out-of-band Cisco NAC Appliance deployment?
A. The Cisco or non-Cisco switch must support port security and SNMPv2 or SNMPv3.
B. The Cisco switch must support VACL (VLAN ACL).
C. If you have stacked Cisco Catalyst 3750 Series Switches, you are using Cisco IOS Release 12.1(25)SEC or above.
D. The Cisco switch must use at least the minimum supported version of Cisco IOS or Catalyst OS supporting mac-notification or linkup-linkdown SNMP traps.
3. Which default administrator group has delete permissions?
4. In a Cisco NAC Appliance Windows Active Directory SSO deployment, what are the cached credentials and Kerberos TGT from the client-machine Windows login used for?
A. They are used to validate the user with the Cisco NAS.
B. They are used to validate the user authentication with the backend Windows Active Directory server.
C. They are used to validate user access with the Cisco NAA.
D. They are used to validate the user authentication and access with the Cisco NAM.
5. After you implement a network scan and view the report, you notice that a plug-in did not access any of its dependent plug-ins. What did you forget to do?
A. enable the Dependent Plug-in check box on the General Tab form
B. configure dependent plug-in support when you mapped the Nessus scan check to the Nessus plug-in rule
C. install dependent plug-ins when you updated the Cisco NAC Appliance plug-in library
D. load the dependent plug-ins for that plug-in in the Plug-in Updates form
6. A search of available switches has been performed and a list of switches is presented. Which two SNMP attributes need to match what is configured in the Cisco switch profile for a listed switch to be added to the Cisco NAM? (Choose two.)
A. SNMP read community string
B. SNMP write community string
C. SNMP read version
D. SNMP write version
E. SNMP trap
7. What are the two types of traffic policies that apply to user roles? (Choose two.)
8. Which three components comprise a Cisco NAC Appliance solution? (Choose three.)
A. a NAC-enabled Cisco router
B. a Linux server for in-band or out-of-band network admission control
C. a Linux server for centralized management of network admission servers
D. a Cisco router to provide VPN services
E. a read-only client operating on an endpoint device
F. a NAC-enabled Cisco switch
9. A client has a network with wireless and wired users. The wired users run mission-critical bandwidth-sensitive applications. The wireless users access web-based support portals within the central office.
Given only this information, which Cisco NAC Appliance solution would provide the most fault-tolerant option for this client?
A. one Cisco NAM and one in-band highly available Cisco NAS cluster
B. one load-balanced highly available Cisco NAM cluster and one out-of-band highly available Cisco NAS cluster
C. one highly available Cisco NAM cluster, one out-of-band highly available Cisco NAS cluster, and one in-band Cisco NAS
D. one highly available Cisco NAM cluster and one in-band highly available Cisco NAS cluster
10. When configuring the Cisco NAM to implement Cisco NAA requirement checking on client machines, what is the next step after configuring checks and rules?
A. retrieve updates
B. require the use of the Cisco NAA
C. configure session timeout and traffic policies
D. map rules to requirement
E. configure requirements
11. How do you ensure that the Cisco NAS has the most recent version of the Cisco NAA to install on user devices?
A. Each time the Cisco NAA is upgraded, the Cisco NAM automatically downloads the new version of Cisco NAA to all Cisco NAS servers.
B. From the Cisco NAS Web Admin Console, enable Cisco NAA autoupdate on the Administration > Software Update form.
C. The Cisco NAA is upgraded directly to each Cisco NAS using the Upgrade Server form available on the Cisco NAM web console GUI.
D. Configure the Cisco NAS by selecting which Cisco NAA to upgrade in the Cisco NAA Upgrade form.
12. What is the result when the condition statement in a Cisco NAA check for required software evaluates to false on a client machine?
A. The required software is automatically downloaded to the user device.
B. The required software is made available after the user is quarantined.
C. The user is put in the unauthenticated role and the software is considered missing.
D. The user is placed in the temporary role and the software is made available.
13. The NAS is configured to autogenerate an IP address pool of 30 subnets with a netmask of /30, beginning at address 192.168.10.0. Which IP address is leased to the end-user host on the second subnet?
14. Based on the Boolean order of precedence, how would Cisco NAC Appliance evaluate the following rule?
A. (The Norton Antivirus is active and there is a recent Ad Aware log entry) or (the Symantec antivirus process is active).
B. There is a recent Ad Aware log entry, the Norton Antivirus is active, and the Symantec antivirus process is active.
C. (Either the Norton Antivirus or the Symantec antivirus process is active) and (there is a recent Ad Aware log entry).
D. There is a recent Ad Aware log entry or the Norton Antivirus is active, or the Symantec antivirus process is active.
My Shopping Cart
- $ 199.00 x 1