Quality of Service (QoS)
- Exam Number/Code : 642-642
- Exam Name : Quality of Service (QoS)
- Questions and Answers : 181 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 642-642 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 642-642 Test Engine
Free 642-642 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for CCIP 642-642 exam (Quality of Service (QoS)). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 642-642 exam test is the hot exam of Cisco certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 642-642 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 642-642 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 642-642 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 642-642 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 642-642 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 642-642 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 642-642 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 642-642 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for Cisco 642-642 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 642-642 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the CCIP 642-642 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
Cisco 642-642 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 642-642 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 642-642 Exam. The 642-642 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
642-642 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our Cisco 642-642 Exam will provide you with free 642-642 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 642-642 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your CCIP exam and get your CCIP Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 642-642 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 642-642 exam | 642-642 pdf exam | 642-642 braindumps | 642-642 study guides | 642-642 trainning materials | 642-642 simulations | 642-642 testing engine | 642-642 vce | 642-642 torrent | 642-642 dumps | free download 642-642 | 642-642 practice exam | 642-642 preparation files | 642-642 questions | 642-642 answers.
How to pass your 642-642 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 642-642 test,The safer.easier way to get CCIP Certification IP Communications Certification .
Cisco 642-642 Exam Offical Information
Last day to test:
September 30, 2013
Exam : Cisco 642-642
Title : Quality of Service (QOS)
1. SLA(Service-Level Agreement) is a contract between a network service provider and a customer, which usually defines such terms as the type of service, the quality of service and the customer's payment. In an unmanaged CE router implementation, how does the service provider enforce the SLA?
A. by using class-based policing on the CE to PE link to limit the customer's input rate
B. by using class-based random discard on the CE to PE link to limit the customer's input rate
C. by marking on the CE to PE link and using CBWFQ and CB-WRED on the PE to P link
D. by marking on the CE to PE link and using class-based policing on the PE to P link
2. What traffic type will be policed to 5-Mbps ingress to the SF router fa0/0 interface?
A. All traffic not matched by the bulk, cs6, p2p, or interactive class-maps.
B. All traffic not matched by the ospf, bulk, cs6, p2p, or interactive class-maps.
C. All traffic matched by the bulk, cs6, or interactive class-maps.
D. All traffic matched by the ospf, bulk, cs6, p2p, or interactive class-maps.
E. All traffic.
3. The following is part of VoIP network topology of TestInside. Study the exhibit carefully. A typical configuration involving an IP phone with an attached PC is shown. According to QoS recommendations, at which demarcation line (shown as dotted lines) would the trust boundary normally exist?
4. After learning QoS, for the following options, Which of the following characterize problems that could occur with voice traffic when QoS is not applied in a network?(choose two)
A. Voice sounds choppy.
B. Calls are disconnected.
C. VoIP broadcasts increase as Queuing delay increases, causing delay and caller interaction problems.
D. Voice call requires more bandwidth as lost packets are retransmitted.
5. As a candidate for CCVP exam, can you tell me what does a router base its opinion of how much bandwidth is available to a queuing tool on a serial interface?
A. The bandwidth command is required before a queuing tool knows how much bandwidth is available.
B. The automatically-sensed physical transmission rate on the serial interface.
C. The clock rate command is required before a queuing tool knows how much bandwidth is available.
D. Defaults to T1 speed, unless the bandwidth command has been configured.
6. Refer to the following parameters, which of the following are not traffic characteristics that can be affected by QoS tools?
7. The SF and SJ routes are running OSPF as the routing protocol. Since a policy-map applied to the SF router s0/0 interface, the SF and SJ routers are no longer able to establish full OSPF adjacency between them. On the basis of the SF router configuration and various show outputs from the SF router. Which change to the policy-map in the SF router configuration could solve the OSPF problem?
A. Provide a bandwidth guarantee to the class-defalut traffic class using bandwidth percent 25.
B. Change bandwidth percent 5 for the cs6 traffic class to bandwidth percent 25.
C. Change bandwidth percent 5 fot the cs6 traffic class to priority 8.
D. Use the no police 8000 conform-action drop exceed-action transmit command for the cs6 traffic class.
8. The "show ip nbar protocol-discovery" command is entered on the SF router but no NBMR traffic statistics outputs are being displayed. What can solve this problem?
A. Configure the "ip nbar protocol-discovery" command within the fa0/0 interface configuration mode.
B. Configure the "ip nbar pdlm" command within the global configuration mode.
C. Configure the "ip nbar protocol-discovery" command within the test-in policy-map configuration mode.
D. Configure the "ip nbar protocol-discovery" command within the global configuration mode.
9. Which statement best describes the peer-to-peer traffic (Napster and Kazaa2) going out on the interface s0/0 on the SF router?
A. The peer-to-peer traffic is not classified by the policy-map test , therefore all peer-to-peer traffic will be dropped.
B. The peer-to-peer traffic will be classified into the class-default traffic class.
C. The peer-to-peer traffic will have a maximum bandwidth guarantee of 25 percent of the s0/0 link bandwidth.
D. The peer-to-peer traffic will be classified into p2p traffic class.
10. By learning voice ,Ignoring Layer 2 overhead, how much bandwidth is required for a VoIP call using a G.729 coded? (Link: Voice Bandwidth Considerations)
A. 16 kbps
B. 32 kbps
C. 24 kbps
D. 8 kbps
11. For the following options, which of the following components of delay varies based on the varying sizes of packets sent through the network?
A. Codec delay
B. Serialization delay
C. Queuing delay
D. Propagation delay
12. For the following statements about packet loss, which of the following is the most likely reason for packet loss in a typical network?
A. Jitter thresholds being exceeded
B. TCP flush messages as a result of Round-Trip Times varying wildly
C. Tail drops when queues fill
D. Bit errors during transmission
13. Refer to the following 2950 switch configurations, which description is true?
A. Queue 2 is setup as the expedite queue.
B. Queue 3 is setup as the expedite queue.
C. Queue 4 is setup as the expedite queue.
D. Queue 1 is setup as the expedite queue.
E. No queue is setup as the expedite queue.
14. WFQ(Weighted Fair Queuing) is a data packet scheduling technique allowing different scheduling priorities to statistically multiplexed data flows. For the following statements, what are two benefits of WFQ? (Choose two.)
A. WFQ is very easy to configure, and no manual traffic classification is necessary.
B. WFQ can provide fixed-delay guarantees.
C. WFQ can provide fixed-bandwidth and fixed-delay guarantees.
D. WFQ can provide fixed-bandwidth guarantees.
E. WFQ prevents the large-volume flows with large packet size from starving out the low-volume flows with small packet size.
My Shopping Cart
- $ 299.00 x 1