Cisco Wide Area Application Services for System Engineers exam
- Exam Number/Code : 642-651
- Exam Name : Cisco Wide Area Application Services for System Engineers exam
- Questions and Answers : 60 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 642-651 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 642-651 Test Engine
Free 642-651 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for WAASSE 642-651 exam (Cisco Wide Area Application Services for System Engineers exam). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 642-651 exam test is the hot exam of Cisco certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 642-651 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 642-651 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 642-651 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 642-651 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 642-651 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 642-651 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 642-651 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 642-651 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for Cisco 642-651 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 642-651 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the WAASSE 642-651 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
Cisco 642-651 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 642-651 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 642-651 Exam. The 642-651 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
642-651 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our Cisco 642-651 Exam will provide you with free 642-651 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 642-651 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your WAASSE exam and get your WAASSE Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 642-651 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 642-651 exam | 642-651 pdf exam | 642-651 braindumps | 642-651 study guides | 642-651 trainning materials | 642-651 simulations | 642-651 testing engine | 642-651 vce | 642-651 torrent | 642-651 dumps | free download 642-651 | 642-651 practice exam | 642-651 preparation files | 642-651 questions | 642-651 answers.
How to pass your 642-651 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 642-651 test,The safer.easier way to get WAASSE Certification .
Exam : Cisco 642-651
Title : Cisco Wide Area Application Services for System Engineers
1. When you size a Cisco WAAS solution, you should assume that how many of the total number of concurrent TCP connections per user will be optimized?
2. How does Cisco WAAS advanced compression DRE improve on traditional LZ compression?
A. by removing the transmission of previously-seen data
B. by pre-positioning often-used file segments on the edge WAE appliances
C. by comparing hashes of each file version to avoid unnecessary file synchronization
D. by implementing a more aggressive, hardware-intensive version of the LZ compression algorithm
3. Your customer has purchased multiple Cisco WAE appliances, but does not want to dedicate one WAE for management purposes only. How would you advise this customer?
A. There must be at least one Central Manager available for configuration and management tasks.
B. The data center WAE can be used for both the Central Manager and Application Accelerator roles.
C. There is no need for a dedicated Central Manager; all configuration tasks can be performed on the application accelerators using the WAE device CLI and GUI.
D. If one of the WAE appliances is configured as the Central Manager, then later, after all application accelerators are registered and on line, the Central Manager WAE can be reconfigured as an application accelerator.
4. Your customer is using firewalls. What must be permitted to pass through the firewalls in order to allow WAE auto-discovery?
A. TCP options
B. TCP port 139
C. TCP port 445
D. TCP SYN-ACK with data
5. Which two functions does the Central Manager provide in a Cisco WAAS environment? (Choose two.)
A. application acceleration
B. management of CIFS servers
C. application statistics monitoring
D. configuration backup and restore
E. policy configuration and distribution
6. When using PBR, what do you need to configure to enable failover?
C. IP SLAs
7. Which two options correctly identify the WAE file services integration modes available in Cisco WAAS? (Choose two.)
A. transparent, in which the WAE appears as a node on the remote office LAN
B. transparent, in which the WAE does not appear as a node on the remote office LAN
C. non-transparent, in which the WAE appears as a node on the remote office LAN
D. non-transparent, in which the WAE does not appear as a node on the remote office LAN
8. You have configured a Central Manager WAE cluster for your customer. After a technician accidentally unplugs the power cord from the primary Central Manager WAE, the network administrator calls you to complain that the standby Central Manager WAE did not automatically assume the primary role. What should you tell this administrator?
A. You should verify that the datafeed.pollrate setting is configured properly.
B. You should make sure the two Central Manager WAE appliances are on the same subnet
C. You must manually copy the Central Manager database to the standby Central Manager WAE.
D. You must manually initiate failover and fallback processes on the WAE.
9. How can you monitor optimization statistics for a given application across multiple Cisco WAE devices?
A. Create a device group for all WAE devices on which that application is optimized.
B. Create a location group for all WAE devices on which that application is optimized.
C. Create a separate application traffic policy for each application.
D. Ensure that each application resides on a different subnet.
10. In a WAAS Application Traffic Policy, what are three valid match conditions for traffic classifiers? (Choose three.)
A. IP address
B. routed protocol
E. TCP port
F. UDP port
11. Which LAN traffic management feature is fully supported by Cisco WAAS?
A. intrusion detection system
12. In a Cisco WAAS environment, which TCP connection establishment messages should you examine if your customer has sent you a TCP protocol trace and asked for your help in understanding why the WAE appliances are failing to negotiate the correct, optimized policy?
A. SYN and FIN
B. SYN and ACK
C. SYN and SYN ACK
D. ACK and SYN ACK
13. Your customer's Cisco WAAS design calls for the Central Manager to be deployed on the Core WAE, which is a WAE-612 with 2GB of RAM. The customer initially configured the WAE as an application accelerator, and then issued the device mode central-manager command to enable Central Manager service. Now the customer reports that the WAE is no longer accelerating traffic. What is the problem?
A. The Central Manager and application accelerator cannot be deployed on the same WAE.
B. At least 4GB of RAM must be installed for the WAE to serve as both Central Manager and application accelerator.
C. The device mode central-manager command must be issued before the device mode application-accelerator command.
D. Central Manager is consuming too much CPU time on the WAE. The Central Manager service should be implemented on a less-utilized edge WAE.
14. What are three benefits of using the Cisco WAE file blocking feature? (Choose three.)
A. eliminates data redundancy
B. reduces the use of network resources
C. minimizes the transfer of unsanctioned data
D. prevents multiple users from attempting to edit the same file
E. controls which file types are stored on the data center file server
F. ensures that files cannot be edited until they are synchronized between the branch and the data center
My Shopping Cart
- $ 99.00 x 1