Wide Area Application Services for Field Engineers
- Exam Number/Code : 642-652
- Exam Name : Wide Area Application Services for Field Engineers
- Questions and Answers : 60 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-08-16
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 642-652 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 642-652 Test Engine
Free 642-652 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for WAASSE 642-652 exam (Wide Area Application Services for Field Engineers). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 642-652 exam test is the hot exam of Cisco certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 642-652 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 642-652 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 642-652 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 642-652 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 642-652 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 642-652 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 642-652 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 642-652 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for Cisco 642-652 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 642-652 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the WAASSE 642-652 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
Cisco 642-652 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 642-652 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 642-652 Exam. The 642-652 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
642-652 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our Cisco 642-652 Exam will provide you with free 642-652 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 642-652 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your WAASSE exam and get your WAASSE Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 642-652 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 642-652 exam | 642-652 pdf exam | 642-652 braindumps | 642-652 study guides | 642-652 trainning materials | 642-652 simulations | 642-652 testing engine | 642-652 vce | 642-652 torrent | 642-652 dumps | free download 642-652 | 642-652 practice exam | 642-652 preparation files | 642-652 questions | 642-652 answers.
How to pass your 642-652 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 642-652 test,The safer.easier way to get WAASSE Certification .
Exam : Cisco 642-652
Title : Wide Area Application Services for Field Engineers
1. When must WCCPv2 redirect exclusion be configured on the routers?
A. when redirect in is used on any interface
B. when redirect in is used on the LAN interface only
C. when redirect in is used on the WAN interface only
D. when redirect out is used on any interface
E. when redirect out is used on the LAN interface only
F. when redirect out is used on the WAN interface only
2. You have configured a Central Manager WAE cluster for your customer. After a technician accidentally unplugs the power cord from the primary Central Manager WAE, the network administrator calls you to complain that the standby Central Manager WAE did not automatically assume the primary role. What should you tell this administrator?
A. You must manually initiate failover and fallback processes on the WAE.
B. You should verify that the datafeed.pollrate setting is configured properly.
C. You must manually copy the Central Manager database to the standby Central Manager WAE.
D. You should make sure the two Central Manager WAE appliances are on the same subnet.
3. When implementing Windows authentication for WAE management, what is the maximum allowable time skew between each WAE and the Windows domain controller?
A. 1 second
B. 5 seconds
C. 120 seconds
D. 300 seconds
4. Refer to the exhibit. This partial listing shows output from the show tfo connection summary command. Given this output, which statement is correct?
A. The local WAE policy was configured for LZ compression only; the remote WAE policy was configured for full optimization.
B. The local WAE policy was configured for LZ compression and TFO optimization; the remote WAE policy was configured for LZ compression only.
C. Both the local and remote WAE policies were configured for LZ compression only.
D. Both the local and remote WAE policies were configured for LZ compression and TFO optimization, but only LZ compression was applied.
5. Refer to the exhibit. The exhibit shows the result of executing the show wccp services configuration. What conclusion can you draw from this result?
A. The configuration is valid.
B. The configuration is valid for an in-line deployment only.
C. The configuration is valid if a redirect exclude directive has been configured correctly.
D. The configuration is not valid.
6. Your customer plans to implement Cisco WAAS using four WAE appliances in a load-balanced configuration. Which feature must be supported on the switches to which the WAE appliances are attached?
A. redirect exclusion
B. Layer 2 redirection
D. WCCPv2 or PBR
7. Refer to the exhibit. What are two possible reasons the CORE1 WAE might be displayed as "Offline"? (Choose two.)
A. The WAE is powered off.
B. The HTTPS service is disabled.
C. The Central Manager service is disabled.
D. The WAE is configured in the same VLAN as the server nodes.
8. Refer to the exhibit. Your customer plans to deploy the edge WAE appliances in an off-path, two-arm configuration. The WAE appliances are connected to Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Switches and use WCCPv2 for traffic interception. The customer wants to minimize the latency added by interception. The customer also wants to know if Layer 2 redirection, rather than GRE tunnels, will improve performance.
What should you tell your customer?
A. Layer 2 redirection can be used only in in-path configurations.
B. Layer 2 redirection can be used only in one-arm configurations.
C. Layer 2 redirection can be used in the customer configuration.
D. GRE tunnels provide better performance than Layer 2 redirection.
9. Your customer reports that traffic has never been received by the remote device after deploying Cisco WAAS using WCCPv2 in an off-path configuration. Which two parameters should you verify? (Choose two.)
A. IP SLAs
B. WAE subnet
C. router IP address
D. routing configuration
E. service group redirection
10. How can you verify that the WAE has joined a Microsoft Windows domain correctly?
A. Execute the show windows-domain command on the WAE.
B. Click the Show Authentication Status button in Central Manager.
C. Use the Windows nbtstat command.
D. Use the Windows netstat command.
11. Which two symptoms would you expect to observe in a TCP trace if a Cisco WAE that was optimizing connections fails? (Choose two.)
A. The receiving node receives TCP segments with invalid sequence numbers and resets the connection.
B. The secondary WAE takes over the connection and the receiving node sees nothing.
C. The receiving node continues normally because it has a session to the originating node.
D. All optimized TCP connections handled by that WAE are reset.
E. All optimized TCP connections are taken over by the receiving node.
12. After configuring a Cisco WAAS deployment using WCCPv2, you find that you can successfully ping a data center server from a workstation in the branch office. However, when you attempt to start one of the optimized applications, the application cannot communicate with the server. What is the most likely cause?
A. There is insufficient disk space on either the edge or core WAE.
B. You configured half-duplex mode on the WAE interfaces.
C. You configured autonegotiate duplex mode on the WAE interfaces.
D. You deployed the WAE on the same subnet as the users or servers.
13. Your customer has deployed Cisco WAAS using ACE for traffic interception. The customer reports that traffic is not being optimized. Which command would you use to troubleshoot network interception?
A. WAE-CORE# show wccp routers
B. WAE-CORE# show ip access-lists
C. ACE/Admin# show wccp routers
D. ACE/Admin# show rserver detail
E. router# show wccp services
14. How many IP addresses are required for an in-line card in a redundant, serially clustered configuration?