Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment
- Exam Number/Code : 70-290
- Exam Name : Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment
- Questions and Answers : 260 Q&As
- Update Time: 2014-07-01
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 70-290 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 70-290 Test Engine
Free 70-290 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for MCSE 2003 Security 70-290 exam (Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 70-290 exam test is the hot exam of Microsoft certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 70-290 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 70-290 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 70-290 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 70-290 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 70-290 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 70-290 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 70-290 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 70-290 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for Microsoft 70-290 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 70-290 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the MCSE 2003 Security 70-290 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
Microsoft 70-290 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 70-290 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 70-290 Exam. The 70-290 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
70-290 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our Microsoft 70-290 Exam will provide you with free 70-290 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 70-290 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your MCSE 2003 Security exam and get your MCSE 2003 Security Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 70-290 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 70-290 exam | 70-290 pdf exam | 70-290 braindumps | 70-290 study guides | 70-290 trainning materials | 70-290 simulations | 70-290 testing engine | 70-290 vce | 70-290 torrent | 70-290 dumps | free download 70-290 | 70-290 practice exam | 70-290 preparation files | 70-290 questions | 70-290 answers.
How to pass your 70-290 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 70-290 test,The safer.easier way to get MCSE 2003 Security Certification MCSE 2003 Messaging Certification MCSE 2003 Certification MCSE Certification MCSA 2003 Certification MCSA Certification MCP Certification MCDBA Certification .
Microsoft 70-290 Exam Offical Information
1. You have a server that runs Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2). The server is configured as shown in the following table.
You need to create a software mirror of Disk1. What should you do first?
A. Convert Disk3 to a dynamic disk.
B. Create a new NTFS volume on Disk3.
C. Run the Extend Volume Wizard on Disk1.
D. Convert Disk3 to a GUID Partition Table (GPT) disk.
2. You have a file server named Server1 that runs Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2).Server1 has one basic disk that contains one partition. You monitor the PhysicalDisk : Avg. Disk Bytes/Read counter for one year and discover that the value has decreased by 25 percent. You need to increase the disk performance of Server1. What should you do?
A. Compress the volume.
B. Defragment the volume.
C. Convert the disk to a dynamic disk.
D. Enable Shadow Copies on the volume.
3. You have a server that runs Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2). You have a third-party hardware device installed. The device uses a third-party driver. The device works properly. The drivers hardware manufacturer provides a new device driver. You update the device driver, but the device fails to work. You need to ensure that you can use the new hardware device. What should you do?
A. Connect to Windows Update and install all driver updates.
B. From the properties of the device, select Roll Back Driver.
C. From Device Manager, uninstall the device and then restart the server.
D. From Device Manager, disable the device and then click Scan for hardware changes.
4. Your network contains a server named Server1 that runs Windows Server 2003 Service Pack (SP2). You install a new network adapter on Server1. You need to view the media access control (MAC) address for the new network adapter. What should you do?
A. At the command prompt, run Ipconfig /all.
B. At the command prompt, run Net view \\server1.
C. From the Device Manager snap-in, view the properties of the network adapter.
D. From the Services snap-in, view the properties on the Network Connections service.
5. You have a file server named Server1 that runs Windows Server 2003 Service Pack (SP2). Server1 has a 10-gigabit network adapter and is connected to a 100-Mb switch. You replace the 100-Mb switch by using a 1-GB switch. You discover that copying files to Server1 over the network is slow. You need to reduce the amount of time it takes to copy files to Server1 over the network.Which connection type should you specify for the network adapter?
A. 1-gigabit half-duplex
B. 1-gigabit full-duplex
C. 10-gigabit half-duplex
D. 10-gigabit full-duplex
6. You have a server named Server1 that runs Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2). Server1 hosts an ordering application that connects to a database cluster. A number of client computers are shared between employees. You need to implement a licensing solution that meets the following requirements: Server1 must allow unlimited concurrent connections.Client access license requirements must be minimized. Which two actions should you perform? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose two.)
A. Configure a license group for each shared computer.
B. Configure a local security group for each shared computer.
C. Configure Server1 to support Per Server licensing mode.
D. Configure Server1 to support either Per Device or Per User licensing mode.
Answer: A D
7. You have a server that runs Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2). The server has one hard disk that contains one volume. You need to receive a notification when the volume has less than 15 percent free disk space. What should you do?
A. Configure a Trace Log by using the File details system provider.
B. Configure a Trace Log by using the Disk input/output system provider.
C. Configure an Alert by using a counter from the Logical Disk performance object.
D. Configure an Alert by using a counter from the Physical Disk performance object.
8. You have a Web server named Server1 that runs Windows Server 2003 Web Edition Service Pack 2 (SP2). Server1 has 2 GB of RAM, two processors, and two physical disks. Volume C: is located on the first disk and has a total capacity of 80 GB. Volume D: is located on the second disk and has a total capacity of 500 GB. Server1 hosts a single Web site. Volume C: contains all Web site content. The Web site is configured to use the DefaultAppPool application pool. Users report that the Web site is slow to load. You run a performance report on Server1 and receive the results shown in the following table.
You need to improve the performance of the Web site.What should you do?
A. Install more RAM.
B. Install an additional processor.
C. Move the Web site content.
D. Create a new application pool.
9. Your network contains a single Active Directory domain. You share a printer on a server that runs Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2). Your domain contains two groups named Sales and Marketing. Members of the Marketing group print very large documents. Members of the Sales group report that they are unable to print documents because the printer is in use. You need to ensure that members of the Sales group can interrupt the print jobs sent by members of the Marketing group. You must prevent the members of the Sales group from modifying the priority of the printer. What should you do?
A. Assign the Manage Printers permission to the Sales group.
B. Assign the Manage Documents permission to the Sales group.
C. Deny the Take Ownership permission to the Marketing group.
D. Remove the Creator Owner group from the printers access control list.
10. You are a network administrator for your company. The network consists of a single Active Directory domain. A user named Mary works in the information technology (IT) security department. Mary is a member of the ITSecurity global group. Mary reports that no one in the ITSecurity global group can access the security log from the console of a computer named Server1.You need to grant the ITSecurity global group the minimum rights necessary to view the security log on Server1. How should you modify the local security policy?
A. Assign the Generate security audits user right to the ITSecurity global group.
B. Assign the Manage auditing and security logs user right to the ITSecurity global group.
C. Assign the Allow logon through Terminal Services user right to the ITSecurity global group.
D. Assign the Act as part of the operating system user right to the ITSecurity global group.
11. Your organization has 20 servers that run Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2). You need to monitor all 20 servers for a period of 24 hours by using the same performance counters. You must achieve this goal by using the least amount of administrative effort. What should you do first?
A. In System Monitor, add counters.
B. In System Monitor, create a Taskpad.
C. In Performance Logs and Alerts, create a trace log.
D. In Performance Logs and Alerts, create a counter log.
12. You are the domain administrator for your company's Active Directory domain. All client computers run Windows 2000 Professional. You recently deployed 10 new servers that run Windows Server 2003. You placed the servers in a new organizational unit (OU) named W2K3Servers. Anne is another network administrator. You need to configure the appropriate permissions to allow Anne to manage the new servers by using Terminal Services from her client computer. You need to assign Anne only the permissions she needs to perform her job. What should you do?
A. Add Anne's user account to the local Power Users group on each server that runs Windows Server 2003.
B. Add Anne's user account to the Remote Desktop Users group on each server that runs Windows Server 2003.
C. Assign Anne's user account the Allow - Read and the Allow - Write permissions for the W2K3Servers OU.
D. Configure the Managed By property for the W2K3Servers OU to Anne's user account.
13. Your network contains a server named Server1 that runs Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2). An administrator named Admin1 logs on to Server1. Admin1 sends you a Remote Assistance invitation. You successfully establish a Remote Assistance session to Server1 by using the invitation. You request control of Server1 and you receive the following error message. You need to ensure that you can control Server1 by using Remote Assistance. What should you instruct Admin1 to do?
A. Add your user account to the HelpServicesGroup group.
B. Add your user account to the Remote Desktop Users group.
C. Send a Remote Assistance request by using Windows Messenger.
D. Open the System properties, and then modify the Remote settings.
14. You have a Web server named Server1 that runs Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2).Server1 hosts one Web site. You create a second Web site that hosts a third-party Web application named App1. The vendor of the third-party application states that the application does not support host headers. You need to ensure that users can access both Web sites. What should you do?
A. Enable WebDAV.
B. Enable Server Side Includes.
C. Configure both Web sites to use different IP addresses.
D. Configure both Web sites to use different application pools.
15. You manage a software update infrastructure by using Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) 3.0. All client computers run Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 (SP3). The client computers receive Automatic Updates from the WSUS server, and they are configured to install Automatic Updates immediately. From the Update Services console, you approve a required security update for all client computers. You need to force a client computer to apply the required security update as soon as possible. Which tool should you use?
16. You have a print server that runs Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2). You need to receive a notification each time a document fails to print. What should you do?
A. From the Performance console, create an alert.
B. From the Event Viewer console, create a new filter.
C. From the Printer Server properties, modify the Advanced settings.
D. From the Services console, enable and configure the Messenger service.